Vintage Bay Essendon supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a mate who laughed that only Essendon took advantange of AOD9604 and no other club did so. When reminded that it's ILLEGAL, his reply was "I don't care, as long as they win games, James Hird can feed them anything as long as they're winning"!!!!! o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Plenty of Essendon supporters have voiced their dislike of Hird returning on the Essendon board. Not many agree with them, but their opinion is allowed to be expressed.

Whereas on the Norf board, when good Norf posters (yes, there are a few) like Dan dare to say a thing even remotely positive about Essendon, they get attacked and alienated by fellow Norf posters whose lives revolve around talking s**t about Essendon. It's both funny and sad.
Look the NM Board is a little sensitive but NM people ( maybe not others) can raise criticisms. Yes, we(because I've been attacked as has Wayne) get attacked for them but we can post that stuff.

I know there are some reasonable Essendon people who post on this board and are not blinded by Hird but that is this this Board and not their own.

And whats wrong with that?
gotgif1.gif

37 minutes ago:

"What a joke this season has turned into, buck stops with the coach."

Oh. So now its the coach's fault?

yA8A3.gif
There really arn't enough irons in the world are there

Strong victim mentality
In all honesty, seeing threads full of people wanting us to fold, be destroyed, etc etc makes my blood boil.

Urge to kill is definitely rising
It does beg the question - Why are the administrators of BF encouraging a sub-forum to effectively become a hate site?
bay 13 or HTB or....???
The HTB - It's an issue - Because soon there will be another Essendon
the point is that there are more than one or two subs here that are filled with bile that us unchecked
I just don't go on any board except Essendon and non-footy related anymore. Just not worth the rage.
Doesn't help when the shower of campaigners that call themselves the admin team make it permeate onto this board.
It's a particularly nice touch that the "boards in focus" link to the hot topic board is called "ASADA & EFC", even though the name of the board is "The AFL, ASADA and drugs".

Not making any implications at all there, no way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depressing how voices of reason from within the Danker community get shot down in flames.
ASADA, AFL defeat Essendon. It took them 15 months, but they finally did it.
Maybe we should blame ourselves rather than everyone else.
you're right. None of that other s**t has had any impact whatsoever :rolleyes:

Are BF admins implying that the EFC is being investigated by ASADA? Stay tuned.
It's prejudicial and could affect the outcome of the case. That mods here implied a link between ASADA and Essendon on a sub board. I'm sure strategy could argue the case in court and have any findings from ASADA dismissed and an injunction put in place. It may well be enough to overturn Hirds punishment and get them the loads of compensation they deserve.

Apparantely we were threatened with some pretty dire s**t if we didn't tow the line. And the club and AFL thought they had a deal with ASADA, so i can understand the capitualtion.

Now if ASADA are welching on that deal, the AFL has to do everything in their power to protect the players and club.

It's prejudicial and could affect the outcome of the case. That mods here implied a link between ASADA and Essendon on a sub board. I'm sure strategy could argue the case in court and have any findings from ASADA dismissed and an injunction put in place. It may well be enough to overturn Hirds punishment and get them the loads of compensation they deserve.
We'll all have egg on our faces when BF pays for their advanced performance centre.

I think the real problem in this whole sad affair is just how compliant and cooperative Essendon has been through the whole process and how poor Jimmy and his merry men have been labelled villains. Clearly it was Dank and the weapon that were at fault at Hirdy has paid the ultimate price in 1 years leave without pay and an all expenses paid extended trip to europe. We should all stop being mean to these poor people who are only guilty of nothing more than governance issues.

- Remember when geelong were shocking with bomber and everyone said sack him then he created the dynasty the cats have now. Is this us? hmmmmm not feeling confident

- No, because we get our real coach back in 4 months

:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back