Essendon vs Carlton [Round 13] - Banter thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to thank Brendan FevLOLa for sitting in his forward line and not bothering to chase Pears when he set up two of our goals. You are a joke mate.

dunno whats funnier: Bannister, Armfield or alfred's sense of humour throwing squibbs to Watson.

Loved judd to ff to try and lose welsh as well.

Last night i stood behind the goals in the Southern stand with a few of my mates. There was a group of about 20 Carlton supporters making a lot of noise and baiscally being ********s.

After out second goal they strted going ape saying "Not this agian Bombers 2 goals both from frees already". I turned around to one of them and politely informed him that it was 1 goal from a free not 2. He just ignored me.

5 minutes later 1 of them said to the other "Kreuzer is destroying Ryder bro" and his mate replied "Yeah thats coz Ryder is s**t!" Once again i turned around and politely informed them that not only was it not Ryder but the other guy was Hampson not Kreuzer. I was amzed at their stupidity.

Then when Pears kicked his 1st it was time to attack Pears. "Your'e so ****ing s**t Pears! Time for a footballing lesson". I just bit my tongue on this occasion. Then when Pears run off Fev for the first time i let loose "Where the **** are you Fev you selfish prick?! Oh thats right your in the goal square looking for a handout. Where are you Fev?!" Then a few minutes later after Pears did it again i yelled out "FFS Fev where are you? You're getting a footballing lesson from a kid you useless piece of s**t!!"

The silence from these guys in the second half was beautiful. In the first half they thought they, along with Carlton were king s**t.

Just on another note i was a bit sadened by the actions of a couple of Carlton supporters towards the end of the game. I'm sure most of you guys know that Essendon supporter who is an a wheelchair who is always kitted out in Bombers gear with that sort of jester Bombers hat? Ive seen him in the Bomber magazines from time to time and ive been seeing him at the footy for years. He is a great guy and ive had drinks with him on quite a few occasions before the game. Anyway, these 2 youngish Carlton supporters were leaving and they were getting rasberries from all of the Essendon supporters for leaving early. Instead of just coping it on the chin the took it out on the easiest target. One stopped got the others attention and pointed to our mate. They started mocking him and saying stuff really loud like "Hahaha look at this guy. He is laughing at us can you believe it. I mean look at the *ed **** he shouldnt be laughing at anything. I was digusted and wanted to have words with them but my mates said to just let it go. Show some humility you Carlton pieces of s**t!!

Just on another note i was a bit sadened by the actions of a couple of Carlton supporters towards the end of the game. I'm sure most of you guys know that Essendon supporter who is an a wheelchair who is always kitted out in Bombers gear with that sort of jester Bombers hat? Ive seen him in the Bomber magazines from time to time and ive been seeing him at the footy for years. He is a great guy and ive had drinks with him on quite a few occasions before the game. Anyway, these 2 youngish Carlton supporters were leaving and they were getting rasberries from all of the Essendon supporters for leaving early. Instead of just coping it on the chin the took it out on the easiest target. One stopped got the others attention and pointed to our mate. They started mocking him and saying stuff really loud like "Hahaha look at this guy. He is laughing at us can you believe it. I mean look at the *ed **** he shouldnt be laughing at anything. I was digusted and wanted to have words with them but my mates said to just let it go. Show some humility you Carlton pieces of s**t!!
agreed. he normally gets on my line. don't talk to him, but I know he is a legend for turning up to all Melbourne games, possibly all games fullstop. congrats to your mate because he stopped anything from happening. the guy probably wouldn't have wanted you to step in anyway.

Pardon my lack of subtleness, but is this guy you speak of actually '*ed'? If not, I know who this is, his name is John Mckenna and he's actually my god father. This saddens me greatly to hear this. And its just typical of a stupid wog prick carlton supporter to do this. If he is '*ed' then no i dont know him.

Im absoloutely shattered with last nights result and if i had been at the game, I probably would've throttled those two s**t heads. Essendon supporters have every right to give us s**t, I havent seen carlton play that badly in a long time

Pardon my lack of subtleness, but is this guy you speak of actually '*ed'? If not, I know who this is, his name is John Mckenna and he's actually my god father. This saddens me greatly to hear this. And its just typical of a stupid wog prick carlton supporter to do this. If he is '*ed' then no i dont know him.

Im absoloutely shattered with last nights result and if i had been at the game, I probably would've throttled those two s**t heads. Essendon supporters have every right to give us s**t, I havent seen carlton play that badly in a long time

You've managed to be quite a jerk & a prejudice moron in one single post.

Well done. :thumbsu:

Last night i stood behind the goals in the Southern stand with a few of my mates. There was a group of about 20 Carlton supporters making a lot of noise and baiscally being ********s.

After out second goal they strted going ape saying "Not this agian Bombers 2 goals both from frees already". I turned around to one of them and politely informed him that it was 1 goal from a free not 2. He just ignored me.

5 minutes later 1 of them said to the other "Kreuzer is destroying Ryder bro" and his mate replied "Yeah thats coz Ryder is s**t!" Once again i turned around and politely informed them that not only was it not Ryder but the other guy was Hampson not Kreuzer. I was amzed at their stupidity.

Then when Pears kicked his 1st it was time to attack Pears. "Your'e so ****ing s**t Pears! Time for a footballing lesson". I just bit my tongue on this occasion. Then when Pears run off Fev for the first time i let loose "Where the **** are you Fev you selfish prick?! Oh thats right your in the goal square looking for a handout. Where are you Fev?!" Then a few minutes later after Pears did it again i yelled out "FFS Fev where are you? You're getting a footballing lesson from a kid you useless piece of s**t!!"

The silence from these guys in the second half was beautiful. In the first half they thought they, along with Carlton were king s**t.

I think that guy was in the Locker Room at Etihad Stadium before the Melbourne game.
Seemed very friendly and popular amongst the Bomber fans.:thumbsu:

That's not him.

You've managed to be an ignorant jerk & a prejudice moron in one single post.

Well done. :thumbsu:

'Stupid wog prick' is pathetic but '*ed' is still actually medically correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's Stevie, he's always starting chants and is really involved. Unfortunately though he seems a common target.
Obviously the crap he got wasn't deserved, but he really is not a nice person. Wheelchair or no. He always the one singing during the minute's silence, he punched a mate's dad in the balls, he Fs and Cs (I don't take offence, but plenty do) relentlessly.
The bouncers won't chuck him out, no matter how much stuff he starts because (in his words) "you can't throw me out, I'm disabled"

No-one deserves to cop "*ed" or whatever.
He deserves to cop crap because he carries on like an ar**hole

Well if thats the case. It makes it completely different.If someone in a wheelchair stirred me up and i knew he wasnt' '*ed', I wouldnt certainly have a go at him. Not being able to walk doesn't give someone a right to be a loud mouth and 'punch someone in the balls'.

If someone in a wheelchair stirred me up and i knew he wasnt' '*ed', I wouldnt certainly have a go at him. Not being able to walk doesn't give someone a right to be a loud mouth and 'punch someone in the balls'.

Go up & call someone a "stupid wog prick".

I'd love to see what happens.

There's no need to bring up someone's ethnicity in a derogatory manner. It has nothing to do with their behavior as an individual. I didn't misread anything, you just need to get a clue.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun Jimi! Nothing better than giving it to those ****** scum. I was in the Essendon members (which had quite a few spare seats in my section) so I had to keep it fairly low key.

I did continue to stand up and scream my appreciation to Denis Armfield each time he came off the ground and walked past us. Seriously he is the worst AFL player I've ever seen.

In the end though I just couldn't be bothered given them s**t...just was enjoyed seeing us kick goal after goal after goal after goal :)

I'm also loving the fact that the headlines have been about how poor Carlton were on Friday. Completey lets us fly under the radar for the 4th time this year with big wins (Round 3, ANZAC Day and Hawthorn). People can continue to underestimate us at their own peril :thumbsu:

In regards to Stevie. I've had a few drinks with him and he can be rather rude and drop quite a few c bombs....in fact a lot. Saying that though I probably wouldn't have shown the same restrain as Jimi on the night.

It's fine to bag somebody for what they say and do - but not because of their disablity, ethnicity or religion. That is the act of scum and should be treated as such.

Can't WAIT for Friday night this week!

are there any decent photos of Lovetts mark floating around?

Go up & call someone a "stupid wog prick".

I'd love to see what happens.

There's no need to bring up someone's ethnicity in a derogatory manner. It has nothing to do with their behavior as an individual. I didn't misread anything, you just need to get a clue.
and you just need to harden up.

This doesn't deserve a thread but Hird still supports us. They were talking on the couch about how Essendon were 'level' with Carlton then Hirdy goes "They were actually higher than us".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back