Preview Round 8: Essendon vs West Coast, Data Breach Stadium, Saturday 4th May, 8:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lav has been very, very ordinary and WCE have two young, light talls as you say. Great opportunity to “rest” Lav and reward Hayes.
I've just gotten back to Aussie so I'm catching up missed games; Lav v. Adelaide was a mare. Looking forward to Pies but Hayes couldn't be much worse. Lav must have edge for Scott to keep selecting him.

I've just gotten back to Aussie so I'm catching up missed games; Lav v. Adelaide was a mare. Looking forward to Pies but Hayes couldn't be much worse. Lav must have edge for Scott to keep selecting him.
wasn't terrible vs pies but was reasonably ordinary

I think Scott values backline coherence more than looking at individual performances, which would be why Lav has stayed in. And to be fair, there is a lot to be said for the same guys playing together week in week out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CHANGES SINCE LAST TIME:

ESSENDON OUTS: Zerk-Thatcher, Hind, Tsatas, Bryan, Menzie, Phillips
ESSENDON INS: McKay, Jones, Duursma, Goldstein, Gresham, Stringer

WEST COAST OUTS: Hunt, Gaff, Hewett, Allen, O'Neill, Clark
WEST COAST INS: Reid, Barrass, Ginbey, Ryan, Waterman, Johnston

An opportunity to see if Essington IS something we're working out of our game or if it's still prominent.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's out of us yet (hope I am wrong), Essendon by 15pts.

Easy win, hopefully we're already focused on the Giants next week.
It SHOULD be an easy win. But we are the Pittsburgh Steelers of the AFL, we play down to our competition when we're favored and mostly lie down when we're not.

I expect us to win, but it wouldn't shock me if the Weagles roll us, not in the slightest.

We will be 5th after this round if we win this game and this is the start of probably the best part of the fixture for us.

I'm so ready for disappointment.

We will be 5th after this round if we win this game and this is the start of probably the best part of the fixture for us.

I'm so ready for disappointment.

4th actually if the Cats can beat the Demons.
That’s right - top 4 spot potentially up for grabs..!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back