Preview Round 11: Sir Doug Nicholls Round, Dreamtime at the G - Richmond Tigers vs Essendon Bombers, Saturday, 25th May, 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cox - Hobbs
Ridley/Reid - Laverde

Happy to see Goldy rested for Bryan if he needs it. Expect not.

Don't think Hepp gets dropped this year. Back 7 for me is McKay, Reid, Ridley, Redman, McGrath, Kelly and Hepp (1 on bench). Martin center forward and Hind on wing.

Richmond barely have a side to field with all of their injuries

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

IMO, Hobbs and Shiel out and Maybe Goldy gets a rest. We really need to give Bryan a shot, reward his VFL form and Ridley is an obv in and Cox likely back.

Probably Hind back to the Sub role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox - Hobbs
Ridley/Reid - Laverde

Happy to see Goldy rested for Bryan if he needs it. Expect not.

Don't think Hepp gets dropped this year. Back 7 for me is McKay, Reid, Ridley, Redman, McGrath, Kelly and Hepp (1 on bench). Martin center forward and Hind on wing.
Heppell putting together a pretty good season. I can see him going on.

Be interesting to see how the tigers cope with our “team of spuds”

I don’t think we can rest Goldy.
Today wasn’t his day but too valuable to the sides game day set up. I hope the bye can bring him much needed rest.

Last edited:
Selection integrity suggests Bryan should be rewarded for his VFL game. Otherwise I think we’d need to resign ourselves to the fact he will leave at the end of the year.

Give Parish another week to get over this calf ‘tightness’

One more week for Rids and Reid in the twos.

In: Bryan, Cox
Out: Goldstein (managed), Hobbs (Omitted)

Shiel to start and Tsatas sub

Selection integrity suggests Bryan should be rewarded for his VFL game. Otherwise I think we’d need to resign ourselves to the fact he will leave at the end of the year.

Give Parish another week to get over this calf ‘tightness’

One more week for Rids and Reid in the twos.

In: Bryan, Cox
Out: Goldstein (managed), Hobbs (Omitted)

Shiel to start and Tsatas sub
Ridley will play AFL. Scott confirmed in presser. Going to be hard for Reid to get in ahead of Lav especially whilst we win. Don’t see them leaving out Goldy from an “event” game. But would like to see Bryan get a game v soon.

Ridley will play AFL. Scott confirmed in presser. Going to be hard for Reid to get in ahead of Lav especially whilst we win. Don’t see them leaving out Goldy from an “event” game. But would like to see Bryan get a game v soon.

The fact we need to fit Ridley, Reid, Parish, Draper, Duursma and Setterfeld into the team while needing to blood Caddy and Roberts and get games into Bryan…is a great sign and must make match selection a difficult task!

In- J.Davey, Reid, Bryan
Out- Hind, Laverde, Goldstein, Heppell

B- Cox McKay McGrath
HB- Redman Reid Martin
C- Durham Merrett Tsatsas
HF- Gresham Jones Perkins
F- Guelfi Wright Langford
FOLL- Bryan Caldwell Hobbs
I/C- Kelly, Stringer, A.Davey, Shiel
Sub- J.Davey

OUT: Shiel, Hind
IN: Ridley, Cox