Preview Round 3: Essendon vs St Kilda, Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30/03/24 @ 4:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.

I hope it’s okay that I’m posting here.

Struggling to find x2 tickets to the game this week for my little man and myself. Does anyone have any tickets they won’t be using / have up for sale?

Please PM me if anything is availible.

Good luck tomorrow!

Cheers.
Rang the club a few days ago to find out what the go was and they said there will be GA seats available on the day, FWIW. For us with a Saints 16 game membership for instance they said we could just scan our ticket on the day at the gate.

Butts will likely be very underdone, like Sinclair was last week. Missed basically the whole preseason and had just 7 disposals in the VFL last week, in his first hitout of any kind 6 months. Ideally would be in the VFL for another week or two.

It’s actually 7 if you include Caminiti (who was just 19yo last season- he’s only 3 months older than Cadman), but to be fair, a lot of that is due to unavailability.

We’re at the stage where the only ones we have available to bring in now are old man Tom Campbell (who is break glass in case of emergency for Marshall), or a whole lot of kids, who have played one game between them.

Everyone other than Campbell who’s played more than 1 AFL game is either in the team this week, or unavailable for senior selection.

Hoping it’s a good game (for us 😝) and no injuries to either team. 👍
As an added bonus it would also be good to exit the game without any bookings at the MRO for a change 😎

Everyone other than Campbell who’s played more than 1 AFL game is either in the team this week, or unavailable for senior selection.

Well you are almost correct. Jack Hayes 6 games, who was out for all but 1 game last season, but then got injured again during the pre-season, is playing his first game of any type this weekend when he lines up for Sandringham. So is also technically available, though he will probably only play manged gametime.

So yes selection this week was basically if you can stand, you're in! But none the less it is good to see so many youngsters playing.

In the movie in my head, Harry Jones wakes up from his recurring nightmare of ball dropping short, runs outside in his jocks and kicks a dozen massive torps over the town hall clock - answers call from Brad who says he's a late inclusion. He kicks four and plays the next 50 games straight.

Really hoping we win clearances to show it hasn't been a fluke and put in a very competitive performance. And show some kind of transition defence effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the movie in my head, Harry Jones wakes up from his recurring nightmare of ball dropping short, runs outside in his jocks and kicks a dozen massive torps over the town hall clock - answers call from Brad who says he's a late inclusion. He kicks four and plays the next 50 games straight.
Fever dream?

Usual season would have us play the most frustrating game to eventually lose by 5 goals.

Please just kick away from the 3 minute mark and win by 15 goals.

Please. I've done my bloody time LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back