Preview Round 2: Sydney vs Essendon, SCG, Saturday 23/03/24 @ 7:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gday guys, Drapes likely to play a full game or get the vest?

thx & good luck
Personally I don’t think he will start off in the vest. He has had a couple of games or practice games under his belt. The other reason is Jones has been dropped and I think having a ruckman as a sub limits your options.

I think we match up reasonably well with Sydney, so I'm expecting a contest. Obviously we'll have to bring our best effort but that's the minimum expectation anyway.

Draper and Goldy should regulate Grundy.
Setterfield and [R1] Perkins and Duz should be able to make enough space for Hobbs/Merrett/Caldwell to get to work. We should be able to break even in there, even without Darcy.

McKay - McDonald
Laverde - McLean
Cox -Amartey
McGrath - Papley
Redman - Heeney

I'm optimistic.

I think we match up reasonably well with Sydney, so I'm expecting a contest. Obviously we'll have to bring our best effort but that's the minimum expectation anyway.

Setterfield and [R1] Perkins and Duz should be able to make enough space for Hobbs/Merrett/Caldwell to get to work. We should be able to break even in there, even without Darcy.

McKay - McDonald
Laverde - McLean
Cox -Amartey
McGrath - Papley
Redman - Heeney

I'm optimistic.
McKay best suited to McLean of their forwards. Plus that's the last player I'd stick Lav on in terms of their forwards.

Mason's out tho 😭
But can't we use the Sydney rules and play him coz rules don't apply. Oh that's right they only apply one way

Can't stand these cheating pricks
They have been gifted for 30 years . I can't stand them. Time to step up

Point 4 just makes me angry

They exhibit the true bloods culture by being pathetic cheating pricks

Matchups will change during the game as required but centre clearences a real key on the smaller ground.

I think our best chance is (assuming clearances are fairly even) is if 2MP has a better than average game. He is our point of difference IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKay - McDonald
Laverde - McLean
Cox -Amartey
McGrath - Papley
Redman - Heeney

I'm optimistic.
Me too, what's the downside of optimism? A loss that, based on odds and history, is likely. Worst that can happen is that we lose, as everyone expects.

Over ere ya filthy animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back