Preview Round 2: Sydney vs Essendon, SCG, Saturday 23/03/24 @ 7:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was me to the TV when that happened, mind blowing stuff. Pretty sure it was Mumford getting J McVeigh high.

Bill Hader Omg GIF by Saturday Night Live

Cost us the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that situation where the mic caught someone mentioning the free kick count (which was slightly in favour of Essendon) and then Essendon proceeded to get next to no free kicks for the rest of the game to Sydney's millions. And the umpire that was booed after going down on the field and then in the next game vs Sydney, blowed the whistle to pay a free inside Sydney's forward 50 and he couldn't explain what it was for, so another ump intervened and they balled the ball up.
Yo i'm gonna need the receipts for this

I was going to post that Hobbs shouldn’t worry about getting a game soon - an injury would open up space soon enough. And there you go. Just a bit sooner than I was expecting

Swans really beat up on Gawn and made him ineffective in the later stages of that game. We need to do the same to Grundy, tag teaming him physically. Would love to see Drapes jumping and standing on his head...like he used to do when he first stated. We don't see that as much (been coached out of him?). Or even better drive his knee into his top half. Grundy probably too clever and will jump out the way.

Swans really beat up on Gawn and made him ineffective in the later stages of that game. We need to do the same to Grundy, tag teaming him physically. Would love to see Drapes jumping and standing on his head...like he used to do when he first stated. We don't see that as much (been coached out of him?). Or even better drive his knee into his top half. Grundy probably too clever and will jump out the way.
Draper had groin issues last year and had no power to jump, excited to see if it’s back now.

Forgive the intrusion, guys.

A legit question here - do you think that you will set up any differently because you feel that the SCG is a smaller ground, and if so, do you also set up that way for grounds like the Gabba which is only 1m longer or is the SCG the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back