Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Assuming they put out a weakened squad, it'll be a good chance to knock them off.

And if we get knocked out we can at least focus entirely on avoiding relegation.

Don't think it's a bad draw on that basis tbh.
Yeah but we can't even beat Norwich

Assuming they put out a weakened squad, it'll be a good chance to knock them off.

And if we get knocked out we can at least focus entirely on avoiding relegation.

Don't think it's a bad draw on that basis tbh.
They could play their u18’s. We ain’t winning at Anfield.

We will be relegated. Too many injuries and s**t players for any manager to turn this around.

what’s the best way to find championship streams?

I always find myself going back and watching this. It almost brings a tear to my eye, what a season it was. But what made this season so spectacular, was the potential future. Young core of Stones, Barkley, Lukaku, Deulofeu..Coleman was still youngish. A solid mix of old and young. If you had of told me what was to come after this season, I'd have said no way in hell.

We looked like we were on the verge of making it a top 7 and forcing our way into the top 6 constantly under Bobby brown shoes. I still stand by the fact we were unlucky as * to not make the top 4 that season. We broke the record for highest amount of points to not make the top 4 FFS, Everton that in a nutshell..

Oh and we should have beat the RS at Goodison..Up 3-2 late in the game..and they get a dicky fluke goal after we bossed them all game.

Oviedo baby...Allez allez oohhh...he's magic...rom-e-luu...we've got a diamond. Memories.

How good was that.

Liked the choice Davies up as number ten. Dogged defending works well in tandem with DCL. Thought Iwobi set the tone early with his pressure.

Iwobi went to a different level, ran both ways all game but looked wrecked towards the end. Played for the shirt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish he’d brought Davies off. Was useless with that yellow and they created a lot playing past his timidity.
He looked ****ed from 60mins too but I guess they didn't want to take off a midfielder for a striker. Best would have been bring on Martina for Davies, surely as a defender he could plug a hole

Happy with a point at OT, shame we let another lead slip but considering our injuries and the fixture we’ve had, it’s a very good point.

Carlo got told he'd have a large budget, reckon he's said to Mosh that they'll need to double it after that performance.

Looking forward to boxing day though, I know this is a long term fix but seeing Carlo Ancelotti on the sidelines for Everton FC is just mind boggling.

Not the best impression for Carlo, one of the worst games I’ve ever seen that had almost nothing ever happen. Dunc unbeaten though, good platform to start with & fixtures ease up a bit in difficulty but will keep on coming.

Sucks our injury luck isn’t turning, but we need players through the door in the first week of January even if only on loan.

Should have won that 2-3 to nil IMO, we had all the major chances.

I'll take a 1-0 win any day of the week though and we looked good in control.

Should have won that 2-3 to nil IMO, we had all the major chances.

I'll take a 1-0 win any day of the week though and we looked good in control.

Who is the flog that is always having a dig at Everton on the main board? I see Bradesmaen gets it a lot from him too, don’t know if it’s from a username change or not & cant be bothered with any BS right now. s**t troll, not funny & seems way too cocky for a nobody

Remove this Banner Ad

Back