Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Top to bottom embarrassment.

Stay up, have to sell our best players to make ends meet when it’s a squad that needs a serious overhaul.

Go down, have to sell our best players and somehow replace them in a lower league, all whilst leading to a brand new stadium that won’t get half full.

What the actual flying ****. I know Chelsea at the bridge have traditionally been one of our bogey teams but 6-0?

The crazy thing is, even with that 6-0, only 3 teams have conceded FEWER goals than us.

I went back to bed at 2-0, haven’t seen anything else but basically sounds like it was a game where everything went wrong. Oh and we got 3 injuries as well, Branthwaite (apparently minor), but Patterson tore a hammy & Coleman has a groin strain - might be it for him at his age.

So 2 RB’s down means Young plays (FFS) or we have to play Godfrey there again, who teams would target as it’s not his natural position.

A weakened squad v Forest on the weekend, FML.

I went back to bed at 2-0, haven’t seen anything else but basically sounds like it was a game where everything went wrong. Oh and we got 3 injuries as well, Branthwaite (apparently minor), but Patterson tore a hammy & Coleman has a groin strain - might be it for him at his age.

So 2 RB’s down means Young plays (FFS) or we have to play Godfrey there again, who teams would target as it’s not his natural position.

A weakened squad v Forest on the weekend, FML.
Would rather Godfrey than Young, at least he has pace. We're so ******* slow in the middle of the park. Get rid of Garner, what a joke of a buy he was.

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Branthwaite is ******* incredible. He will go on to do amazing things, but I really just hope he’s not sold in a cut price deal to balance our books before end of the financial year. Needs to be after the Euro’s ideally.

Keeping him would be amazing.

Branthwaite is ******* incredible. He will go on to do amazing things, but I really just hope he’s not sold in a cut price deal to balance our books before end of the financial year. Needs to be after the Euro’s ideally.

Keeping him would be amazing.
Hes a 100 mil player. Honestly we should sell him and then reinvest in 6 players. Stack the squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back