Everybody's random stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

It used to be only 3 letters 2 numbers, but it allowed me the 3 and 3 as of my picture.

Lions123 has too many:(

BRL123 is available. Added to list:thumbsu:

Can you have less?..like JB 16......or RICH10

I'm finding this interesting, as I've often pondered on what I would get if in a position to do so..

Can you have less?..like JB 16......or RICH10

I'm finding this interesting, as I've often pondered on what I would get if in a position to do so..

It depends on your state authority as to what you can have.

Qld use ppq.com.au as their site.

Vis uses www.vplates.com.au by the looks.

Of course what you "can have" also greatly depends on "what you are willing to spend" ;)

Of course what you "can have" also greatly depends on "what you are willing to spend" ;)

Mrs CtD doesn't know I have ordered them.

Spending more that the standard personalised Lions plate would end what I would have previously called my life:eek:

Leaning towards the ROY596.

Got to let the car dealership know tomorrow!!

Do what I did and get them bought for a birthday present.

Recently got a new car myself. An orange Veloster.

Do what I did and get them bought for a birthday present.

Recently got a new car myself. An orange Veloster.

I am getting them for a birthday present, it is just my birthday is in October and I am buying them now.

Went with the ROY596 option as a memory of the mighty Fitzroy boys last season in the big league.

Wont Mrs CtD be surprised:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am off to the States again for a trip. Have never been to Disneyland.

Is it worth going too??

I've only been to the Paris one.

Was pretty good. I wouldn't go entirely out of my way and build a trip around it though.

Trip not built around it, just have 4 days in LA / San Diego at the end and was thinking about it seeing as though I have driven past it twice....

Going to Vegas to play in one of the earlier WSOP events. Maybe money won't be an issue by the end of the trip:eek:

Woohoo, way to go CtD....WSOP you say? my husband watches just about every poker tournament on the telly!!!..He plays online regularly...I used to, but haven't played for a while now....please let us know when, where and how you go ....Good luck!:):thumbsu:

I was about to post here myself, when I saw your post CtD, so will include my bit in this post...

I'm coming up to the GC end of next week for nearly a fortnight, and hoping I can get sons car for the day and head off up towards springwood;)....my question is this....I'm heading up the freeway, past movieworld, how far along and where do I turn etc to get to our club and will it take long to get there?

I feel I need to give the club the MM seal of approval!!:p

Would be about 30-35 kms up the M1 from Coomera (where Dreamworld/Movieworld are).

Can't remember exactly what the exit is called but it's at Springwood.

The club stands out. Maroon exterior with big Lions eyes, as well as four goal posts on top.

Getting up to the Gabba on the Sunday to see us wallop the Giants?

Thanks TBD...hoping to get there, the only thing is its my sons birthday, so not sure going to a Lions match, him being a Cat and all, is how he will want to spend his birthday....but I will be working on it!

I am off to the States again for a trip. Have never been to Disneyland.

Is it worth going too??

As long as you don't go on a weekend. If it's summer holidays might be pretty packed too.

But I enjoyed it.

It's the Fitzgerald Avenue exit. It is a very long double laned exit, so if you miss it the first time you can just use the secon lane. You will need to turn right at the lights, then to get over to the other side of the freeway. The club is on the other side of the McDonald's on Springwood road, next to the Super A Mart, and across the road from the 7/11.

TBD is right, you really can't miss it.

Woohoo, way to go CtD....WSOP you say? my husband watches just about every poker tournament on the telly!!!..He plays online regularly...I used to, but haven't played for a while now....please let us know when, where and how you go ....Good luck!:):thumbsu:

I was about to post here myself, when I saw your post CtD, so will include my bit in this post...

I'm coming up to the GC end of next week for nearly a fortnight, and hoping I can get sons car for the day and head off up towards springwood;)....my question is this....I'm heading up the freeway, past movieworld, how far along and where do I turn etc to get to our club and will it take long to get there?

I feel I need to give the club the MM seal of approval!!:p

Movieworld is about exit 60 I think and Springwood exit you will need to take is exit 20. That makes 40km past Movieworld.

Bit tricky once you get off the freeway as you have to cross back under the freeway as it is on the eastern side.

Don't miss exit 20.... bit painful if you do as you would need to go all the way to Mt Gravatt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back