Science & Mathematics Expando Planet Theory

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is a very interesting theory, that flies in the face of tectonic theory. Basically, all the mayhem occurring on an increasing scale is the Earth GROWING.

[youtube]oJfBSc6e7QQ[/youtube]

And a debunking video.
[youtube]epwg6Od49e8[/youtube]

A whole thread about it here.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread669168/pg1

Main quote...

I only found out about 2012 a few years ago, but since that time I have read a lot about the different theories, and could see how quite a few of those theories could actually play a part in any possible future catastrophe. However, the more we approach the actual year/date (12/21/2012) the less likely the Nirubu/Planet X theory seems, to me. The reason I'm becoming skeptical is because more knowledgeable people than me are saying that we should be able to see it by now, and I haven't seen anything that makes me think this planet has been found yet. The time frame we have left doesn't really support the theory, IMO.

Clif High's recent article outlines a 2012 theory which he calls the "Expando Planet" theory. As I was reading the article, I was struck by the amount of information I have read recently which seems to confirm the theory. Many threads on ATS are discussing REAL events he states will happen as a result of his theory.

I recommend reading the entire article, but because it's rather long, I'm going to pull out some quotes for you and supply a few links that show why I think this could be a likely theory.

I'm actually starting to wonder if the Nirubu/Planet X theory is being fed by the Evils to keep us from looking in the right direction.

Could the Expando Planet theory be the REAL explanation for everything that is occurring?

Is the Nirubu/Planet X story a just a distraction?

Source

So my conclusion is that the 2012 cataclysm will not include the world traversing waves that Patrick thinks may result from a crustal shift. Indeed, and in spite of the work of Hapgood et al, it is my thinking that crustal shifts have never happened as described. As will be explained below, it is also my thinking that tectonic plates theory does not present an adequate understanding about the structure of our planet at all. All of the evidence for crustal shifts presented by Hapgood et al, are, in my opinion, accurately described, but can be accounted for by mechanisms other than a crustal shift. Yes magnetic pole shifts have and do and will occur (one in 2012), and yes they are devastating. Yes, instant freezing of large areas of the planet have occurred, but not (in my thinking) as a result of that area rotating under the pole.

So, in the Expando Planet model, the continuous stream of energy from the Sun goes not only to the surface of the planets, but also to the center of the planets, where, given the correct conditions, and the existence of an active plasma core (Mars, as an aside, has none, and is therefore, a 'dead' planet), this energy is transmuted into matter.

So, in the Expando Planet model of thinking about Earth, the plasma core gets energy steadily from the Sun and as a necessity, must convert this steady stream of energy into matter. Thus if the Expando Planet model is correct, one of the predictable effects would be that the planet would pretty much continuously grow. And that is also what observable, manifesting reality demonstrates. The Earth is slowly growing. Even mainstream science and mainstream media acknowledge this, though they never say why it should grow continuously if the core of the earth was actually iron.

And.....what happens to this whole matter creation mechanism if there is a sudden burst of energy from the Sun? The 11 year sunspot cycle is supposed to be at it's peak during 2012-2013 according to scientists.

predictable effects that should be visible. One is that the 'skin' of our orange (planet earth) will rupture in specific ways that should form 'crinkly bits' for coast line on the anterior side of the tearing. These would be expected to be rough, ragged, vertically exposing of interior skin features, and not evenly spaced. In fact, we do see these in the form of the fiords observable on the western coasts of all continents.

ancient accounts of 'flood waters' that 'just kept coming'. Unlike the tide, these did not retreat. And unlike tsunami, these floods were not particularly violent. Just water levels rising, and continuing to rise without stopping.

Confirmed - 20 Foot Elevation Drop Java Coastline
Plus a Google search shows many other areas experiencing coastline flooding including Atlantic Canadian coastline, North Carolina coast, numerous other instances.

There are also expected electric and magnetic effects as the expansions are concurrent with solar system wide changes affecting energies at all levels. The sum total is screwy weather for the entire time of the expansion event.

Plenty of articles by scientists and ATS threads about total solar system warming or changes are out there.
What is Up With All The Crazy Weather in 2010 (written in August 2010, so doesn't include extreme snowfall and cold all over, or Queensland floods, etc.)

One very predictable, and noticeable effect of the Expando Planet model, if accurate, would be that cracks in the planet would open up in a variety of areas. Is there evidence for such...yes, and it is rapidly increasing. Planet Earth has recently (last ten years) created a huge new crack, called a 'future sea' by mainstream science, that will at some point, separate Africa from the Arabian peninsula. This crack appeared suddenly. Further, there are new cracks these last two years across all continents excepting Antarctica (may be some there, but news does not come out easily from those environs). Also, some of these cracks are gigantic and appear almost instantly. The speed of their appearance is just the kind of thing that plate tectonic theory does NOT support, and just the sort of activity we would expect from the Expando Planet model.

Recent cracks appearing around the world. A huge crack is developing in Africa that scientists say will eventually result in a new ocean forming. One in Michigan was discussed here at ATS recently, also this one, Large Crack Opens Up In South Peru

Another certain sign will be the rapid increase in large, damaging sinkholes. Again, skin stretchs and things 'give way' below our feet, or foundations.

Sinkholes In China
Sinkholes Around the World in 2010

These were just a few of the points he made in the article, that seem to be happening, and I could have gone on but wanted to keep the post manageable.

So, what do you think?

Enjoy and discuss!​

How does the expanding earth model (its not a theory) explain volcano arcs? Like in North America, and around the 'ring of fire'.

If the earth is expanding, where does all this new material come from?

You should just make an ATS thread and be done with it.

lol :thumbsu:

i can't help it, i find interesting stuff and like to share here. But i should/will discriminate better what threads/topics to bring here, as a lot of topics are better left to read and respond on ATS where they entirely focus on such topics, and all the leg-work of posted debate already exists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back