Media "Expansion"

Remove this Banner Ad

It has come to the attention of this poster through a combination of a bit of detective work, an anonymous "source" and some downright conspicuous posting that an "expansion" team is in the works.

This "expansion" movement is spearheaded by two one-club, and very "of note" posters, Blacky and dennis crumpet who were both voted to be the second and third "most valuable" posters in the league.

I haven't even truly started to list the players involved in this debacle, and already we are seeing two clubs, the Bombers and the Royals, who are both only truly beginning to get back on their feet, lose star posters.

Is the purpose of league "expansion" really to keep our struggling teams devoid of stars? To s**t on the faces of the hard working captains who really do try to save their club? To once again dilute an already weak playing pool?

Now you will see the true extent of this farce. Below, a poster who may wish to remain anonymous has complied a rough list of posters said to be very interested in moving to the "Dingleberries"
  • Two unknown Demons posters
  • Willo
  • Noobz0r
  • Blacky
  • dennis crumpet
  • Cloud
Does anybody else see a connection with these posters?

With the exception of Noobz0r, all posters, including Mr. Anonymous, were not in the league at the inception of the latest two "expansion" teams. My best guess is these posters feel a strong desire to leave a mark on the league, to seize the rare opportunity to shape the culture of a club in "BigFooty's very own Sweet FA".

I'm a mongrel, who is of many clubs and cultures, but I wish that when all was said and done that I could say I had spent all my time at one team. After the first few games, breaking inane records will get old and maybe these posters will realise who they're really hurting and what they are really missing out on. I still don't really see the Bears and Warriors as real clubs, or at least not as much as I see the Wonders or Demons as "real" clubs.

No doubt I will receive innumerable amounts of abuse for airing my opinion, but I am concerned for the welfare of the league.

Expansion should be for allowing an influx of new posters to the league, not for outright robbing weaker clubs of their dignity, allowing a mass exodus of many stars of the league.

I have no doubt that both Blacky and dennis crumpet hold major sway over potential recruits, and that I don't have the full list of those considering leaving their current clubs.

I don't even know if the "Dingleburries" is a real thing, as apparently I am a one-trick petty flog who understandably has no grasp on what is really going on. But nonetheless, with expansion on the horizon, my point still stands.

224788_22a12384fe7d99988b8ec4d86ce55e89.png

/thread

A lot of recruits have committed from Baghdad, from what I hear.
You haven't heard that OP?
As much as I dislike what DC is doing, he was kind enough to assure me he wouldn't allow any players from the Bombers to join.

As much as I dislike what DC is doing, he was kind enough to assure me he wouldn't allow any players from the Bombers to join.

Yeah but Blacky might :D

Well, that's not what Ol Dennis and Blacky told me in our new leadership PM.

Who do you reckon they're more likely to be lying to - me or you?

Obviously your source didn't explain to you that the expansion idea was pushed as something that isn't possible for a few seasons at least.

I don't see it as a viable option for quite some time.
The bid will be submitted midyear 2017.

Just in time for be to become admin and shut it down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Below, a poster who may wish to remain anonymous has complied a rough list of posters said to be very interested in moving to the "Dingleberries"
It was BRAB

We knew from experience that he has loose lips, so we have intentionally been feeding him mistruths, which has shown to be justified considering that he squealed not only to HaroLad but the big cheese The Filth Wizard himself.

Terribly sorry to drag Noobz0r Willo_ and Cloud_ into this, but if you any of them would like to join the [name redacted] PM then just say so and ill add you

Obviously your source didn't explain to you that the expansion idea was pushed as something that isn't possible for a few seasons at least.

I don't see it as a viable option for quite some time.
Incorrect cayz

You know as well as I do that Filth thinks expansion is good. We also know he has one season left as Admin

Who do you think will be the next Admin and have final say on the expansion sides?

I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with JigDoeB_

Well, that's not what Ol Dennis and Blacky told me in our new leadership PM.

Who do you reckon they're more likely to be lying to - me or you?
I think it's more likely that you're a sadcase, and if this is how you chose to spend your night, by deriving pleasure from mocking me, then you truly are a sad human being and I pity you.

You're pathetic.

Incorrect cayz

You know as well as I do that Filth thinks expansion is good. We also know he has one season left as Admin

Who do you think will be the next Admin and have final say on the expansion sides?

I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with JigDoeB_

Filth did say that the ultimate goal of the league is always expansion.

It was BRAB

We knew from experience that he has loose lips, so we have intentionally been feeding him mistruths, which has shown to be justified considering that he squealed not only to HaroLad but the big cheese The Filth Wizard himself.

Terribly sorry to drag Noobz0r Willo_ and Cloud_ into this, but if you any of them would like to join the [name redacted] PM then just say so and ill add you
Sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back