Media Rumour Mill lights up as AntBear possibly considers announcing Expansion bid maybe

New nickname for AntBears potential new team?

• Tropics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rainbow fish

• Goldfish

• Tropical Fish

• Carpmen

• Garbage Mouths

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We're called the LITTLE Fs :tropicalfish:.

No, no - that's too obvious. Call us the L FISHIES :tropicalfish:.
427956196_10113036857739655_1421111123043894284_n.jpg

We're called the LITTLE Fs :tropicalfish:.

No, no - that's too obvious. Call us the L FISHIES :tropicalfish:.

The Carps has a lot of potential.

So the power brokers behind the scene have heard the people because at 4.30pm this afternoon I received some potential guernsey and mascot designs from an account anonymoose
Untitled120_20240214194925.png
Untitled119_20240214194845.png
With a list of team nicknames:

Tropics
Fishies
Fish
Tropical fish
Rainbow fish
Goldfish
Carp
Carpmen
Bottom feeders
Garbage mouths

Appears the ball is rolling, I'm waiting to hear a response from AB or anyone else involved in this faction!

Edit: I was approached to be the temporary sponsor, which I have agreed to for 20 ClarkeMonies. By accepting this money it doesn't confirm my support for this potential expansion bid, but the fact I am greedy

Last edited:
These guernsey designs look super high quality.. whoever designed them knows what they're doing... Barrybran we might need your forensic eye to look over these and let us know just how good this graphic designer is and are they on BF or have they been sourced from the real world

These guernsey designs look super high quality.. whoever designed them knows what they're doing... Barrybran we might need your forensic eye to look over these and let us know just how good this graphic designer is and are they on BF or have they been sourced from the real world
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

So the power brokers behind the scene have heard the people because at 4.30pm this afternoon I received some potential guernsey and mascot designs from an account anonymoose
View attachment 1905279
View attachment 1905280
With a list of team nicknames:

Tropics
Fishies
Fish
Tropical fish
Rainbow fish
Goldfish
Carp
Carpmen
Bottom feeders
Garbage mouths

Appears the ball is rolling, I'm waiting to hear a response from AB or anyone else involved in this faction!

Edit: I was approached to be the temporary sponsor, which I have agreed to for 20 ClarkeMonies. By accepting this money it doesn't confirm my support for this potential expansion bid, but the fact I am greedy
Can we keep the Guernseys as is but call the team the Koalas?

The league is in a tail spin as league heavyweight and former admin Ant Bear potentially announces the possibility of thinking about starting an expansion bid.
Sick and tired of the way things have gone since he was last on top, frustration at lack of acknowledgement and Wanting a beez are thought to be the main reasons for motivation.

But who will he target? S37 has just began, club captains and LG members (including all 16 Las Vegas members) are solely focused on the season ahead. Meanwhile AB is lurking in the shadows of Sweet. Watching....and waiting.... Trying to tear teams limb from limb.
Early possible targets according to sources that may or may not know what I'm on about
Tarkyn_24
Headless
Mrs Turbo
MWPP
philreich
Grav
King Tenz
Tandy
JoshWoodenSpoon
PhenomenalV1

Either way if AB pulls the trigger and decides to wield his power, the league is in for a big couple of seasons. Buckle up. Because the 8th wonder of the world is about to flip the script
View attachment 1904116

Da * is this human centipede logo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AntBear asks Clarkey to fund expansion bid New
Let me know if I can help...
Hey mate just between you and me I've heard on the grape vine AB has asked you to join his faction and bankroll this expansion bid..Any truth to that?
Before you deny I'd like you to see exhibit A
Untitled147_20240225181253.png

Last edited:
Back