Media Bombers Sign Up For S38

Remove this Banner Ad

Headless I would have you as a teammate in a heartbeat.
That's really lovely of you, Grav. For a moment I thought this was BLUEALLTHRU, as BLUEALLTHRU says this often. Imagine my surprise - my shock - when it was actually ANOTHER Bomber! :love:

let the OOB’s have the first 6 picks
NOICE - I see we have the same agreement as last Season then Grav

Please provide your Venmo details for the ClarkeMonies asap, or these funds will be allocated to Mrs T's Tavern upgrades

NOICE - I see we have the same agreement as last Season then Grav

Please provide your Venmo details for the ClarkeMonies asap, or these funds will be allocated to Mrs T's Tavern upgrades

Tavern. Does it have an outdoor pool?

Well first week of throwing a name into the hat for a possible chance of being offered a place with the Baghdad Bombers next season, we played the Hawks first up & although not in there a great deal myself, I did get the vibe of who would make a perfect Bomber, considering a 1/4 of their team were from Baghdad this was a feat in itself.
A very hard decision, this persons effort in todays game helped sway the selector (me) so without further ado, the winner of the Willy Wonker golden ticket is Strigoi

IMG_6093.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well first week of throwing a name into the hat for a possible chance of being offered a place with the Baghdad Bombers next season, we played the Hawks first up & although not in there a great deal myself, I did get the vibe of who would make a perfect Bomber, considering a 1/4 of their team were from Baghdad this was a feat in itself.
A very hard decision, this persons effort in todays game helped sway the selector (me) so without further ado, the winner of the Willy Wonker golden ticket is Strigoi

View attachment 1898702
Red and black is a good color combination, but I don’t like red. It reminds me of a slaughterhouse.

Shaun The Sheep What GIF by Aardman Animations

View attachment 1898702
Thanks for kicking off the S38 Old Boys potential candidates list Grav so early.
Our vetting process is very thorough and we need time to ensure only the best get through to Spotswood.

Thanks for kicking off the S38 Old Boys potential candidates list Grav so early.
Our vetting process is very thorough and we need time to ensure only the best get through to Spotswood.
How did you get in here? I made specific demands to the Admin. about keeping the Turbo’s out of this thread…… Wiggy!

How did you get in here? I made specific demands to the Admin. about keeping the Turbo’s out of this thread…… Wiggy!
I will be seeing Elton Johns Wig at the Spotswood Cigar Lounge this afternoon, I will ask him myself ;)

We could let you wear our Pride guernsey throughout the season. 🫢

View attachment 1899060
My eyes!!

See Oh No GIF by Keep-Dancing

I don’t like pink either. :laughv1: Being the only girl, my mother thought my room should be pink. I felt like I lived in a Pepto-Bismol bottle. 🤦‍♀️

My eyes!!

See Oh No GIF by Keep-Dancing

I don’t like pink either. :laughv1: Being the only girl, my mother thought my room should be pink. I felt like I lived in a Pepto-Bismol bottle. 🤦‍♀️
Because you are rated so highly, the LG board & I are willing to make a small adjustment just for you.

phonto.jpeg

IMG_6113.gif Next she’ll want to do a makeover of the clubrooms. 🥴

Sorry been MIA the last couple of weeks, but hope to be able to pay a bit more arrention to the opposition from here on in.
Anyway the Bombers were up against the Warriors this week & I tell you what they have a list of some very good posters like TongueInBob, The Fornicating Wizard, Purple Mathematician, Dingster offspring in Dingsterdale etc. etc.

But this weeks winner of the Willy Wonka golden ticket, to go in the draw to have a chance is none other than…….. fanfare please!

Actually let’s welcome him with this song from Elton Johns Wig and his boy band, when he was only a Wiggle performer not the big WIG Admin he is today.

Yeah you guessed it, it’s none other than spudmaster

phonto.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry been MIA the last couple of weeks, but hope to be able to pay a bit more arrention to the opposition from here on in.
Anyway the Bombers were up against the Warriors this week & I tell you what they have a list of some very good posters like TongueInBob, The Fornicating Wizard, Purple Mathematician, Dingster offspring in Dingersdale etc. etc.

But this weeks winner of the Willy Wonka golden ticket, to go in the draw to have a chance is none other than…….. fanfare please!

Actually let’s welcome him with this song from Elton Johns Wig and his boy band, when he was only a Wiggle performer not the big WIG Admin he is today.

Yeah you guessed it, it’s none other than spudmaster

View attachment 1903164

spudmaster is a SFA treasure

View attachment brak-show-s1e4-jolly-spud.mp4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back