Media Bombers Sign Up For S38

Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
Hi campaigners, RL events have me starting a little behind the 8 ball this season, so hopefully things get back to some sort of normality in the coming weeks.

Anyway I’m back again, with a new style of recruiting drive for only **one player to be asked to join the Baghdad Bombers for Season 38.

Each week I will choose a player from our opponents whom I think will fit in nicely at the Bombers.

This person may or may not be the highest poster, may not be the funniest, or maybe they post only once, but I’ll know & I will make my decision with the help of our LG

Feel free to add your own thoughts, see if you can sway me in the direction where you think a recipient is worthwhile … seriously I doubt it will make no difference to my final decision, but at least you will get your 2 minutes of glory.

** Reason for choosing only one player is so other teams, do not, take away my thunder & steal my favourite player right before my eyes like last season.

……. Surely they will leave one on the table that I can claim was my first choice

Game 1 vs Hawks: Strigoi
Game 2 vs Warriors: spudmaster
Game 3 vs Dragons: DragoDelph

Last edited:

This first week against the Phoenix umm Hawks, although I haven’t posted much myself have noticed a couple of posters that may be in the running to be chosen next week, the likes of …..

Strigoi soaring to lofty heights in this first week

IMG_6049.jpeg

Or maybe Tarkyn_24 just hanging about with his mates

phonto.png

Possibly even Rankine2Rachele even with a bad hair day?

phonto.jpeg

Time will tell. 😉

Give this man the beez.
Honey Bee Design GIF by Xenoself

I don't know how many times I have to reject you lot but it seems I'll have to do it again.
Glad you think you are in the conversation, might help you to sleep at night.

If you are ever brave enough to turn the lights off it will help too.

Glad you think you are in the conversation, might help you to sleep at night.

If you are ever brave enough to turn the lights off it will help too.
Here, you've got a little something on your mouth
1706775513463.png

Bombers, would you like me - Headless - to join your little team? 🤗
Nah, you have already been executed.

There would be nothing left to take

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm…🤔 True!
But it’s only game one. 🤨😆
Yeah but I am only picking one player from each game, might throw in a wildcard or two at the end of season. Then I’ll throw those names into a hat, let the OOB’s have the first 6 picks & I’ll take the next name to the LG to see if it’s worth persevering with & let play for the Bombers.

Gee a couple of the Hawks have been posting well, obviously trying to impress me & the Bombers LG

See The Majestic popped in to see if he could help Tarkyn_24 out.

IMG_6047.gif

MP_ is coming on in strong

IMG_6002.gif

Or could Callums_Guns someone I dangled the carrot 🥕 in front of last year,
be plucked from the Hawks?

IMG_6060.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back