Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 36 Official Team Thread - Watch us fly up with greatness

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Hey The Sultan & Footy Is The Win - What do you think about the price of fish ?

* This is not a trick question.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evening Bombers and pardon the intrusion,

If you haven't already, I'd love to see you involved in this season's Qooty Tipping. Weekly winners get to inflict an avatar on that round's worst tipper and with Cadsky already signed up, surely that tempts you!?!

Plus this is something Bombers are allowed to, can and do win, as evidenced by gab213's stunning triumph last season.

s36 qooty tipping.png
Hope to see a couple of you there.

If you haven't already, I'd love to see you involved in this season's Qooty Tipping. Weekly winners get to inflict an avatar on that round's worst tipper and with Cadsky already signed up, surely that tempts you!?!

Plus this is something Bombers are allowed to, can and do win, as evidenced by gab213's stunning triumph last season.

View attachment 1763023
I've considered it ...... but the concept of such non logical decision making on randomly sim'd games outcomes sorta does my head in ......

I've considered it ...... but the concept of such non logical decision making on randomly sim'd games outcomes sorta does my head in ......
Mate, you and I support the Saints and Freo respectively in another league. That's almost bordering on non-logical decision making.

View attachment 1763023
I have had the same avatar since the day I joined, if I changed it, would not know how to get it back.

Besides, I would tip on who should win based on contribution to the league and match threads, not who the random Sim will decide should win based purely on spite and random variables.

For those reasons ...

cosmo-kramer-seinfeld.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back