Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 16 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks OOB’S on a fun week, it’s always one of the better matches in the fixture. Enjoy your R&R and see you again in Season 37.

philreich delicious as usual my good friend.

BAGHDADIANS ON WE MARCH!!

War Fight GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

On these shields men!!!

I'll add this one to the Carlton spoons mate. 2002, 2005, 2006, 2015, 2018 and 2023.:laughv1: Ha ha ha i have to admit though that i am kind of getting sick of these things at this stage!:laughv1:
1699778841847.png
Add being the the proud owner of OOBs Trophy Wooden Spoon and what a collection

Thank you Bombers, and congratulations to all my fellow OOBs!! That was great fun and I've really enjoyed meeting you all - we'll be back to smash the opposition next year, or to lose in style, whichever we feel like on the day. 👍

And in celebration, I present one of the greatest vocal performances on record, courtesy of the great Daniel Johnston -

Thanks for a fun week OOBs, you did well considering you carried another match thread on your own as well. Hope you come back bigger and stronger next season, it is nice to have decent opposition to play against.

Bad luck Bombers, we made it through to the finals which means heartbreak is only an elimination game away. Anyway, time to taper off at training to keep us fresh. This means all those that haven't shown up to training need to stay away.

Thanks for posting philthyrich, our sponsors are putting on a special service run tomorrow just for your payment. You have had a reasonable season this time, let's hope that continues into the finals.

logo.png

1 : 17.1 {C} - SaintsSeptember takes off.
1 : 17.16 {C} - This will bring the house down if it goes through.
1 : 17.2 {C} - It's bending baaaaaaack. What a goal from SaintsSeptember.
Baghdad Bombers : 6.2.38
Ophidian Old Boys FFC : 0.0.0
1699810977883.gif

Congrats on the win Bombres, congrats on the spoon OOB!

Always a great week with you folks, even spread across 2 non-mega match threads.

Thanks for the time and posts, philreich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1851259
Add being the the proud owner of OOBs Trophy Wooden Spoon and what a collection

Had bigger ones cracked over my posterior, Mrs Turbo 😀

Fond memories of laughing while my mother chased me with one and then us both laughing as it broke when she hit me with it.
My father's belt not so much 🤣🤣

Had bigger ones cracked over my posterior, Mrs Turbo 😀

Fond memories of laughing while my mother chased me with one and then us both laughing as it broke when she hit me with it.
My father's belt not so much 🤣🤣

Same same memory Pugsley - are you another of my ALTs ?? lol

Bring back the days of child punishment I say... 'Twas good for all us old boys and gals

Same same memory Pugsley - are you another of my ALTs ?? lol

Bring back the days of child punishment I say... 'Twas good for all us old boys and gals

Yep. Taught us respect.

invite-invitation.gif

For one last time in Season 36....

Rate the Opposition....

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back