Official Match Thread Season 36, First Preliminary Final: Gumbies FFC versus Baghdad Bombers at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

For real, that was bogus man.

They started without us due to the confusion with the starting time.

I thought it was 5.30 start.

Biggest * ever!
I can't believe you fell for that. My plan worked perfectly and now we're reaping the rewards of my underhanded tactics.

I can't believe you fell for that. My plan worked perfectly and now we're reaping the rewards of my underhanded tactics.
giphy.gif

Shame on you

Last edited:
Too good Gumbies, good luck next week, a monumental error by the Bombers coaching staff for leaving Kilroy & Pugsley on the bench for so long. Great call philreich
We’ll party hard & be back bigger & better next season Bombers, let’s party. 🍻

Could've sworn gab kicked the 6 goals that was predicted earlier in the thread. Only 4? No wonder the Bombers lost.
Would be happy to kick none if we win, was a bit off today 4.3, don't think anybody kicked more though. Can't win them all. Enjoyed the week anyway. Good luck next week,

Well done Gumbies! You lot must of abstained last night hey?
(Actually by those results…all bloody week!) 🤨

Commiserations Bombers 😢
I lost inspiration once the belly dance was off the table

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I lost inspiration once the belly dance was off the table
I went to a dinner at a Lebanese restaurant on Tuesday, belly dancer was performing that night.

Well, that was pretty comprehensive. You guys deserve your shot at the title. Thanks for a surprisingly engaging week Gumbies and all the best next week and in the off-season.

Thanks philreich for taking the time out to post the game. Kudos

We were brave till the end Bombinos. Did ourselves proud this season and we’re in good nick for the future.

Mad Monday starts here !!!

IMG_8165.gif

IMG_8497.gif

IMG_8321.gif

Congrats on good rookie seasons to Footy Is The Win and the The Sultan , look forward to seeing you both in action next season, you have been great additions to the team. A great season from Grav in his first season @Baghdad. Loved your work in your first season as skipper Pugsley.

Congrats to the rest of the team as well, you are a great bunch of guys to play alongside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back