Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait!

After the siren? 😬😳

Back in 2016 when playing for the Hawks and he had what looked a pretty simple shot after the siren - it fades late to give us a 2 point win

He joins Brownless & Ablett Snr as players to win finals for Geelong with a kick after the siren - ok, this particular shot may be under slightly different circumstances, but it makes for a bit of quirky trivia

Oh. I see what’s happened.

You’re not actually a Gumby any more so there’s absolutely no chance BLUEALLTHRU will get a kick against you anyway.

Nearly fell for it. Nice one. 🤛
I’m happy with zero as long as Brick Loosener has the same and let’s face it, he’s no gab213

I’ll put you down for 6 then.
Nah, we've got a competent full back now. Unless you mean you're putting gab down for 6 cups of Gatorade?

I’m happy with zero as long as Brick Loosener has the same and let’s face it, he’s no gab213
giphy.gif

Happy Fathers Day to all👍
My eldest son came into my room this morning with a bowl of cereal and a coffee, and promptly overbalanced. Most of the coffee landed in the tray, but some landed on the bed sheets. Oh well - they needed to be washed anyway........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back