Media Bombers Sign Up For S38

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine never having to play against the Bombers!
Your application to join Baghdad is rejected, we already have the Top Dog in our team, no room for yappy types

cartoon-network-dog.gif

Sorry been MIA the last couple of weeks, but hope to be able to pay a bit more arrention to the opposition from here on in.
Anyway the Bombers were up against the Warriors this week & I tell you what they have a list of some very good posters like TongueInBob, The Fornicating Wizard, Purple Mathematician, Dingster offspring in Dingterdale etc. etc.

But this weeks winner of the Willy Wonka golden ticket, to go in the draw to have a chance is none other than…….. fanfare please!

Actually let’s welcome him with this song from Elton Johns Wig and his boy band, when he was only a Wiggle performer not the big WIG Admin he is today.

Yeah you guessed it, it’s none other than spudmaster

View attachment 1903164

While your kind words are much appreciated, dear Grav, I'm afraid I have locked myself in to quite a hefty mortgage repayment scheme, courtesy of Mobbs' SFA residence-building side-business, and as such I don't believe I'll be in a financial position in S38 to afford the upkeep of my multiple future wives that would be required by law at Baghdad.

Additionally, I've had an uncontrollable itch this past week with you lot residing at the docklands for our match. When was Pugsley's last flea bath out of interest?

Suppose you all thought I’d forgotten to nominate a player from the Dragons huh? Well I did…. nah, not really.

This weeks player to go into the hat, to have a chance to join the Bombers in Season 38 is non other than …….

DragoDelph

phonto.jpeg

Suppose you all thought I’d forgotten to nominate a player from the Dragons huh? Well I did…. nah, not really.

This weeks player to go into the hat, to have a chance to join the Bombers in Season 38 is non other than …….

DragoDelph

View attachment 1908648

Has good musical taste. Sign him up.

DragoDelph

View attachment 1908648
Good choice Grav .. I'll make a note of this DragoDelph for the OOB's S38 selectors

Last edited:
Well this week the Bombers travelled to the Snow Dome & came up against an out of form Demons 🥴
After we played them into form, I found it very hard to chose a player to put their name up.

There was Headless of course but seeing he has already played his 300 games this season, there is a big chance he’ll want to join the Bombers next season. 😉
So then had a look at manangatang but also when he plays his 200th later in the season, he also would probably want to join the Bombers.
Then do I ask sausageroll to come back or ask Gralin to get rid of that Super Moderator tag & join us instead?

But seriously after asking a few players on the hush, hush 😉 they all agree it’s obvious the dogs not working, sorry Pugsley

So it’s time to throw caution to the wind & this weeks recipient of a chance to play with the Bombers next season is none other than Wosh

phonto.jpeg

Well this week the Bombers travelled to the Snow Dome & came up against an out of form Demons 🥴
After we played them into form, I found it very hard to chose a player to put their name up.

There was Headless of course but seeing he has already played his 300 games this season, there is a big chance he’ll want to join the Bombers next season. 😉
So then had a look at manangatang but also when he plays his 200th later in the season, he also would probably want to join the Bombers.
Then do I ask sausageroll to come back or ask Gralin to get rid of that Super Moderator tag & join us instead?

But seriously after asking a few players on the hush, hush 😉 they all agree it’s obvious the dogs not working, sorry Pugsley

So it’s time to throw caution to the wind & this weeks recipient of a chance to play with the Bombers next season is none other than Wosh

View attachment 1913215
Wosh the bomber? I would die a happy man if this ever came to fruition

View attachment 1913215
Yes - yes, 300 games. :eyes:

View attachment 1913215
Love your thinking here Grav - I am sure Woshette would make a great Old Boy... Noted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1913215
I think adding me to your team PM is a great idea Grav should be able to fold the club within a week

Looks like the Old Boys will be able to fill an all female team.
i don't think there is any team with more females then the Old Boys!!

I think Wosh should absolutely take up this offer. Then we'd be able to fold the Bombers in no time and solve the bye issues.
Still think there's more chance of a Roys and Royals merger, you know that it makes sense :p

I think Wosh should absolutely take up this offer. Then we'd be able to fold the Bombers in no time and solve the bye issues.
I suggested just this in our match thread against the bombers this week and Jabba73 assured me that everyone loves both the bye and the bombers.

I suggested just this in our match thread against the bombers this week and Jabba73 assured me that everyone loves both the bye and the bombers.
Everyone secretly loves the Bombers, I don't think they could live without us. Who would you all have to whine about? The bye is a bone of contention, I know that I hate it lol

I didn't know old mate Jabbypoo Spoke for the entire SFA. I dont think even the admin has that power. But it doesn't surprise me if he believes the dribble that comes out of his mouth.

Can confirm

Must admit that I am a tad surprised, Wosh is the first player nominated that didn’t knock me back in the first 5 minutes of the announcement.

Must admit that I am a tad surprised, Wosh is the first player nominated that didn’t knock me back in the first 5 minutes of the announcement.
Looking forward to my invitation so I can also make you sweat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back