Resource Season 37 Sign Up Thread (New/Returning Players Join Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this is awkward
Falconista since last Friday

giphy.gif

I would assume Falconista reached out to the Furies to have them correct their team list in time and since it is still yet to be adjusted I think that's a big FU from the Furies.
I'm sure Elton Johns Wig will handle this with common sense and aplomb.

I would assume Falconista reached out to the Furies to have them correct their team list in time and since it is still yet to be adjusted I think that's a big FU from the Furies.
I'm negotiating a trade for Barrybran, hang tight!

Furies need to loose 100 premiership points and the Captain banned from playing for the season, I speak from experience and understand how the recruitment penalty system works
Except two teams didn't name him.... one captain used their brain for something different

Totally agree. It takes all the fun out of it
next thing people will expect their Captains to be able to correctly spell, count, know who their players are and fill in and lodge paperwork correctly and on time

200w.gif

next thing people will expect their Captains to be able to correctly spell, count, know who their players are and fill in and lodge paperwork correctly and on time

200w.gif
We can only hope to reach the formal paperwork lodging abilities of Ukraine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brick Loosener is now a free man and Barrybran has agreed to join mid-season, what a great day.

FYI for all we only got told by Brick after squad submission (hence why he was on still on our list) and Falcon messaged last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back