Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 37 Team Thread : It's the year of the Dragon, Rise up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh wait T2B_ is awaiting big_icky posting stats...
Hurry up!!!
All Star Sport GIF by NASCAR

God you're easy
It is just my kindness and natural goodness flowing out throughout the universe itself

God came to me in a dream and reminded me of my likeness towards Jesus and Buddha himself and in my humility I turned myself to him and said thank you, but being captain of Dragons FFC does not deserve any comparison, for there is no bigger burden

1710843751025.png

Round 7 Posting Update! Now with totals!!!

• T2B_ has overtaken DragoDelph as the most prolific poster at the club this season, by a measly 3 posts!
  • The top 10 has been shaken up a bit over the last few weeks, with the leading pair followed by serial_thrilla, myself, Supersuns, PhenomenalV1, our illustrious captain Greenery, Ligma, Pie 4 Life and Bonz
  • We still have 15 posters who have posted in each and every week! Sadly Purple Jesus has lost this streak and will never be able to get that nice looking 100.0% to his name again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1712574883713.png

Round 1 Review:

Round 1 we played the Royals, as we know, ever since Cadsky took over the Royals they have ******* sucked

So it was no surprise that we won comprehensively and dominated every quarter.

Greenery was outstanding as Ruck Rover, and even let a first gamer shine in the midfield, freo84 . He was very impressed by the rookies exuberance and je ne sais quoi as he somehow accumulated 130 DT despite playing on the half back flank. (Take note serial_thrilla)

Other standouts include Supersuns and big_icky who proved they could be useful teammates when they weren't trying to forge teamsheets.

Votes:
3. freo84
2. Greenery
1. big_icky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back