Resource Season 35 Sign-Up Thread (New/Returning Players Join Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Following my recent mediocre performance in the SFA vs GD match, my failure to clip anyone, and after a fierce bidding war for my services, I'm happy to announce that I've started my pre-season training regime and am nominating for the draft.

It's been suggested to me that I look at the Gumbies - Falconista ?
I too am a mediocre player. Swiping right.

Following my recent mediocre performance in the SFA vs GD match, my failure to clip anyone, and after a fierce bidding war for my services, I'm happy to announce that I've started my pre-season training regime and am nominating for the draft.

Welcome mate. I'm sure you'll be ironing people out in no time, your services will be in high demand as there are so many punchable heads over here who deserve a clip.

Great choice mate. Falconista will look after you. Welcome aboard!

So what is this all about?

Having a quiet beer and then a link to?

Welcome to the SFA, where you get to live your armchair fantasies that one once only dreamed about. Sit back and let the PM'S roll in. There'll be no shortage of suiters and let them fight it out for your services.

So what is this all about?

Having a quiet beer and then a link to?

Welcome mate, this is where we get to revel in footy superstardom without any actual physical prowess or skill. :)

Commiserations :gigglev1:

Hey Reginald Perrin there’s another Taswegian around these parts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of the DM's are just a waste of time...

I will not be signing up this season or any other season.
Sounds like someone needs a hug, RU OK? We will send you a PM fairly soon, just so you actually get one.

Baghdad Bombers reject the application from Kangaroos techno to join.

Everyone looks at the Gumbies, then we laugh, then we move on.

If you did join the Gumbies, that would be two active posters on their team. Welcome aboard, hope you are a gym junkie given the heavy lifting you are signing up for.

Name: caesar88
Preferred position 1: Wing
Preferred position 2: Back pocket/small defender
Number: 44
Height: 183cm
Weight: 85kg
Preferred team: whoever will have me!
State: WA
Don't worry mate. You're already in!

Welcome, you''ll be a star! :star:

Welcome Caesar, you'll fit in well here.

Take a look around and you should see a few familiar faces from the Swans board. :)
Cadsky and Membling at the Royals.
Ticky009, GotTheGoodes and BloodySwan at the Swamprats.
SSwans2011 at the Wonders.

Another Sandgroper! Welcome aboard, we're doing State of Origin at the moment so come and sh*tpost at some South Australians.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back