Resource Season 35 Sign-Up Thread (New/Returning Players Join Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Are there descriptions anywhere of the history and 'club culture' of each team?
Sure is, although many are quite outdated (not Hate's problem). Click on the club you want and then go to 'history'.

1687789327294.png

Also here: SFA Archives & Sim Info although again some accounts more contemporary than others.

Are there descriptions anywhere of the history and 'club culture' of each team?
Sure is, although many are quite outdated (not Hate's problem). Click on the club you want and then go to 'history'.

View attachment 1723161

Also here: SFA Archives & Sim Info although again some accounts more contemporary than others.
If you don't mind a bit of digging there's also a lot of good stuff in the Archive & Sim Info sub-board.

EDIT: you included this already Falconista so the lesson I've learned is to read what I reply to.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you'll probably find the Warriors is where you want to be, seeing as you're a smart Hawks supporter.
I'm just surprised there's more than two of you.

you'll probably find the Warriors is where you want to be, seeing as you're a smart Hawks supporter.
There is a distinct lack of Hawks supporters at the OOBs, must agree but I'm not really putting out feelers. Just had the odd idea around midnight that it might be worth knowing a bit more about the different Sweet FA teams (along the lines of if something is worth doing - even if it's an arguably daft pursuit - it's worth doing well... still not sure if this holds true in this instance! :think:) This thread had a bit of general info ... so seemed a good place to ask my question.

Hawthorn supporters tend to be attracted to premierships. The Warriors do not provide those.

Last edited:
Hawthorn supporters tend to be attracted to premierships. The Warriors do that provide those.
despite the lack of sense in that statement, theres always next season for the maiden Warriors Flag

There is a distinct lack of Hawks supporters at the OOBs, must agree but I'm not really putting out feelers. Just had the odd idea around midnight that it might be worth knowing a bit more about the different Sweet FA teams (along the lines of if something is worth doing - even if it's an arguably daft pursuit - it's worth doing well... still not sure if this holds true in this instance! :think:) This thread had a bit of general info ... so seemed a good place to ask my question.

There are about as many OOB Hawks supporters as Cats supporters. Hmmm...

With a Deestroy around her neck as well as a premiership medallion i reckon i know where she wants to be.
Margaritaville?

With a Deestroy around her neck as well as a premiership medallion i reckon i know where she wants to be.
probably needs a new challenge then instead of a flag on a platter :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back