Event S35 Light Side Team Thread - The Decider III: Team light, is right!

Remove this Banner Ad

team light header.png

It was a cold Monday night in dark HQ, a whiff of desperation was in the air, "we need to hamstrung these light-moders, burden them a little" said one shadowed figure.
"Lets start with the captain, what do we do there?" asked another.
"So we're looking for a compromise candidate." said Tif.
"Hmmmm. Malleable" said Turbo.
Tif "Flexible"
Turbo "Likeable"
Tif "No firm opinions"
Turbo "No bright ideas"
Tif "Not intellectually committed"
Turbo "That's gotta be a Gumby"

And so here I am , here once again to smash expectations. Those dark-moders are cocky as they've won both previous battles in season 30 and 31. Lots has changed since then and we are building quite the squad.

WANNA PLAY?

Please advise below if you wish to join the squad for the upcoming series, or if you were a previous participant that is no longer interested.

The match is fixtured for Sunday July 2nd as an entrée (light starter) before the start of the Series XVIII State of Origin carnival.

CHARITY COMPONENT:

Our main M.O. from this game is to raise as much money as we can for charity (Sikh Volunteers Australia who do sensational work during times of hardship). $1600 was raised on the General Discussion board a fortnight ago but I'm sure the Sweet FA can go better than that.

Please give what you can here Sikh Volunteers Australia - Sweet FA GoFundMe or scan via the QR code below.

qr sikh volunteers.png

Australian's- donations over $2 are tax deductable.​

team light kit.png
Here's our beautiful uniform as created by TheInjuryFactory (as he's captain of the opposition, do check it for itching powder before putting it on). I think T2B_ summed it up best:​
I definitely won't be having a pie and sauce in it, but love the light jumper!​

Last edited:

Fair bit of talent and Chipmunk on that list!

The Longest Yard Waterboy GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back