Fundraiser TiFmedia Presents... The Decider III - Light vs Dark Charity Match - Proudly supporting Sikh Volunteers Australia... Run and won

What's your mode du jour?

• Dark

• Light

• Depeche

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies team Light and TheInjuryFactory for missing the 2nd half, it was the difference. I double booked and had to sign autographs at the Sandbar in Scarborough. Poor BAT’s hand is sore.

Awesomely organised and will look forward to next season’s, happy to post it too.

Hand sore, but not from autographs from what I hear.

Brilliant show TheInjuryFactory, Falconista, Wosh and all involved to put this together. $2k and counting raised for the Sikhs is an extraordinary result and another example of just how awesome this community is 👍

Brilliant show TheInjuryFactory, Falconista, Wosh and all involved to put this together. $2k and counting raised for the Sikhs is an extraordinary result and another example of just how awesome this community is 👍
$5000 probably a bit ambitious on my part :D But still a fantastic result and one you and all of us can be proud of this season 👍🏻

$5000 probably a bit ambitious on my part :D But still a fantastic result and one you and all of us can be proud of this season 👍🏻

I will be making a donation equivalent to my Player Number later today - $27

Back