Event TiFmedia Presents... The 2nd Annual TiF Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

xuEKeo4.png

damicky (Wonders) - Milliner

yphxDOA.png

Who could forget BLUEALLTHRU 's breakthrough win in the very first TiF Awards for his outstanding portrayal of a verbose individual with his precarious and daring use of the phrase 'constituents' to beat all comers in 2022.

I know he'll be upset to miss out on doing the double, but I just couldn't look past this year's winner with his extremely unnecessary use of the antiquated and ridiculously fantastical term for someone who basically just makes hats.

Speaks for itself this one really, doesn’t it?

Runners up:

Jabba73 (Bombers) – Formulae

Cadsky (Royals) – Ornithologist

Moron?!?

Apologies for being a wordsmith

TlpY94B.png

U2tigers (Old Boys)

Which of course leads us to our next winner, and who else could it be than the Sweet FA's favourite flat earther type, U2tigers !!!!

Nobody does paranoid delusion like our mate Bono. A world class shadow jumper in a league of his own. :D

b3JK8dD.png
WOW, I am sorry I missed this.

Excited Laugh GIF by Chris Kläfford

this is such a highlight of my Qareer.

I am very surprised the Secret 7 allowed anyone else to win any awards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ZAMS7rZ.png

Elton Johns Wig (Old Boys)

gfzeGo2.png

Senor M will be pleased I'm once again leveraging his popularity for dramatic effect, and as one of the most beloved figures in the game, people just say the nicest darn things about him around this joint.

So it's fitting that we celebrate some of the nicest things said to Senor M this season, as we recognise man of the people and incoming admin Elton Johns Wig for his accepting and amenable tone to all of his beloved constituents (CC: BLUEALLTHRU, nice word that!)

A truly touching sentiment & heartwarming Sweet FA moment.

The insult "rebarbative recalcitrant" is enough for me to dish a couple of extra Beez votes

Outstanding Elton Johns Wig

The insult "rebarbative recalcitrant" is enough for me to dish a couple of extra Beez votes

Outstanding Elton Johns Wig
Elton Johns Wig has always been a snollygoster when it comes to beez time. If successful in winning another beez he will no doubt turn into a cockalorum, god help us all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back