Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have also accepted Cuomo.
Rivers Cuomo Coffee GIF

I would have also accepted Cuomo.

But this is the actual correct answer. Congratulation, you win a recently retired melon.

Hey now, I am not just a piece of…fruit

Although technically, I am just a piece of ass fruit.

Not what I hear, chano. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

Don't flatter yourself, we'll win a flag before that ever happens.

You hear wrong then, champ. I’m happy for East Side and the league that they are now the Hawks. But keep stirring 🤙🏼

1 - The Hawks are back! Despite the best efforts and incredible melt of thewizardmelon, the wrongs of the past have been righted.
2 - For some reason the rising star award is still a thing. Not sure why with all 3 rookies from this season being pretty s**t.
3 - I've hit my posting quota, Greenery can I please be let out of your basement.

1 - The Hawks are back! Despite the best efforts and incredible melt of thewizardmelon, the wrongs of the past have been righted.
2 - For some reason the rising star award is still a thing. Not sure why with all 3 rookies from this season being pretty s**t.
3 - I've hit my posting quota, Greenery can I please be let out of your basement.
lol-no (1).gif

Such Phoenix hatred around here... buncha old campaigners.

I’m so pleased I wrote a post of about 8 words (after privately wishing the hawks the best with their new adventure), and it’s been labelled an incredible melt. You guys do you, though 🤗

I’m so pleased I wrote a post of about 8 words (after privately wishing the hawks the best with their new adventure), and it’s been labelled an incredible melt. You guys do you, though 🤗
don't let the truth get in the way of a good sledge ;)

Supersuns barely counts as a sentient human, so I would not be concerned by what he excretes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pKfwJi8.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK - S36

FINALS - WK 2

Three things I learnt this week...
1. The Swampies have robbed one of the league's genuine greats today of the chance to hand himself the cup, as Kennedy Parker bows out of finals after the Swampies well and truly s**t the bed. Turns out #KPRUINS his own script when no one would have begrudged him a Mobbs style fairytale win this season. At least he left us a wonderful hashtag to cherish, with #straightsetswampies sure to be trending across Sweet tonight. Thanks KP :praying:

2. The irony of the majority of whingers wheeling out the 'fUn PoLiCe' defense to any slight criticism being some of the most sad sack, infantile, sooky, depressing campaigners on this board is simply delicious.

3. Another season, another missed deadline for multiple clubs. Might be time to return to the Fuhrer bunker. Never change, Sweet FA.

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

1. I really couldn't give a crap about Finals since we were penalised out of them. Go Wonders or Bombers for the Premiership(whoever won today)

2. That a lot more posters are thinking what I have been saying for a while now. Makes me feel less crazy

1. Senor M and TheInjuryFactory are very close. Disturbing watching this bromance blossom.

I need to do some learning this week.

2. That a lot more posters are thinking what I have been saying for a while now. Makes me feel less crazy
Please elaborate.
2. The irony of the majority of whingers wheeling out the 'fUn PoLiCe' defense to any slight criticism being some of the most sad sack, infantile, sooky, depressing campaigners on this board is simply delicious.
Please elaborate.

Please elaborate.

The sad sack, infantile, sooks can't resist shitting all over other clubs' new member announcement threads.

Smooth brainers mate 😊

yo-gabba-gabba-bill-hader.gif
1. I really couldn't give a crap about Finals since we were penalised out of them. Go Wonders or Bombers for the Premiership(whoever won today)

1. Senor M and TheInjuryFactory are very close. Disturbing watching this bromance blossom.

If I’m thinking what you’ve been saying, is Senor M just a TheInjuryFactory alt?

Maybe all of our incorrect team sheets and deadlines finally got to this man…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back