Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the word you were looking for was "Aggrieved". There's a difference, you know.
You seem upset, you should reconsider if the SFA is the right place for you:thumbsu:

You seem upset, you should reconsider if the SFA is the right place for you:thumbsu:
Can't right now. I monitor this forum in order to pre-identify unhinged individuals who could present a security threat to
our terrific country. A bit above your pay grade Ligma so I won't trouble you with the gory details as to what happens next.

Can't right now. I monitor this forum in order to pre-identify unhinged individuals who could present a security threat to
our terrific country. A bit above your pay grade Ligma so I won't trouble you with the gory details as to what happens next.
Maybe you should focus on that instead of posting in the SFA🙏🏼

Maybe you should focus on that instead of posting in the SFA🙏🏼
It's just that I don't go about "harvesting" "likes" with my posts as you do Ligs. This is why you don't like me.
I see you and know the game you are playing. You need to be more open minded. You are young so I do take
that into consideration. Enjoy watching the finals from the sidelines.

It's just that I don't go about "harvesting" "likes" with my posts as you do Ligs. This is why you don't like me.
I see you and know the game you are playing. You need to be more open minded. You are young so I do take
that into consideration. Enjoy watching the finals from the sidelines.
LOLLLL

Cracking Up Lol GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better than self immolation which the bombers seem to particularly enjoy
There, there, you just keep repeating what they tell you over there at the mortuary

200w.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back