Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

Three Things - Rd 1
pKfwJi8.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK - S36

ROUND 1

The Sweet FA's premier forum of feudalism is back once again to enliven and enrich the experiences of the masses... welcome everyone to 'Three Things' for Season 36!!

Three things I learnt this week...

1. fumbler is a hotly contested & prized commodity 🤔
  2. Cadsky's gone early on auditioning for the admin role
  3. Turns out I was wrong about expansion. The word that is. I thought it meant accomodating growth and prosperity. Turns out it means poaching everyone else's players and going public with unbecoming in house shitfights :D

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

Last edited:
I learnt stuff, lots of stuff

1. Campaigners/Flogs just change usernames season on season.

2. There hasn't been a more needy poster then Ligma in Sweet FA history.

3. The Old Boys are still Reigning Premiers, even after the flogs in committee no doubt tried to strip us of it.

3. The Old Boys are still Reigning Premiers, even after the flogs in committee no doubt tried to strip us of it.
Yet you guys voted me as best teammate in last seasons bnf :thumbsupv1:

lol.

nice burn, did Pickitt 's little brother give you that one.

anyway all the best at the Dragons.
Yeah he did, anything wrong with that?

Thanks, they have great leaders there!

1. Making simple mistakes and being punished for them now passes as “causing controversy” and allows you to make media threads claiming to be saving the SFA these days. How far we have fallen down the Vanilla rabbit hole.
2. Vested interests are alive and well, the not-so Secret Seven will tell you what the greater good of the SFA is, as it exactly matches their voting bloc patterns.
3. Be careful to follow all rules, even those that haven’t been thought of yet. Double jeopardy does not exist and following existing rules is no defense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Making simple mistakes and being punished for them now passes as “causing controversy” and allows you to make media threads claiming to be saving the SFA these days. How far we have fallen down the Vanilla rabbit hole.
2. Vested interests are alive and well, the not-so Secret Seven will tell you what the greater good of the SFA is, as it exactly matches their voting bloc patterns.
3. Be careful to follow all rules, even those that haven’t been thought of yet. Double jeopardy does not exist and following existing rules is no defense.
WOW

2. Shocked it is just 7 in this bloc

images - 2023-08-06T164905.588.jpeg

1:

PhenomenalV1 is back, with 5 goals in his triumphant return to full-forward. Party like it's 2019!

2:

The merry-go-round of trades and defections isn't stopping anytime soon.

3:

7umbfe.gif

1. For 12 teams, getting a player to cross from another club is recruiting, for the expansion club, apparently it's poaching. Inflammatory language is alive and well
2. When you know you've behaved in the right way, and can be comfortable with your integrity, you sleep very well at night
3. it's sad to see good people step away

Y'know mate, it's a bit poor form to bag out someone still getting around in your jumper.

1. The Bears have started the season well both on & off the field due to the leadership of tony
2. The return of guero has improved the league
3. That a group of (elite) private school boys don’t listen to an intelligent woman

3. That a group of (elite) private school boys don’t listen to an intelligent woman
Don't be fooled, Mrs Turbo is still the brains behind the outfit, even if they won't admit it.

1. The sim is NOT on board for #okeydoke1000. From leading the Fred race halfway through last season to an almighty collapse as I closed in on 1000, it’s staggering how long this final hurdle has taken. Almost scripted.

2. The Demons have the best list in the Sweet FA for qooty done the right way.

3. There’s a little bit of early angst around the joint. I like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back