Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone for some mint choc chip ice cream?? hotchilli ?? kananooks ??
Schitts Creek Hello GIF by CBC

There’s some absolute garbage being posted in here now, gone too far and try to remember BF rules apply here too. Take the fights to pm or a private group and knock yourselves out, no one cares.
I see you have come to the fight armed with a huge knife, what happened to old school fisticuffs?

I gotchu fam.

Righto everyone, listen up.

I SAID LISTEN UP!

TiF has had ENOUGH of you people nuking his very serious very real thread on the internet forum known as Bigfooty.com , so I’ve created another one for all the nonsensical inane chatter to keep you somewhat occupied in the off-season.

Media - The Off-Season Melting Pot

Please direct all off-topic discussions and comments there please.

Kind regards,

VeinGlorious xoxo

TiF has had ENOUGH of you people nuking his very serious very real thread on the internet forum known as Bigfooty.com , so I’ve created another one for all the nonsensical inane chatter to keep you somewhat occupied in the off-season.

C'mon man, we're already 55 pages into our inane chatter!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I gotchu fam.

Righto everyone, listen up.

I SAID LISTEN UP!

TiF has had ENOUGH of you people nuking his very serious very real thread on the internet forum known as Bigfooty.com
This is a very serious media thread and I know for a fact that TiF hates people melting in here

View attachment 1567439
At the expense of breaking the fourth wall, it is pretty much the entire premise of the thread, but YES, I am OUTRAGED people are melting in my purpose-built Melt Emporium!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back