Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

where did Sun Ra go?
This just in ā€¦

IMG_7004.gif

Bombers star midfielder expatriated

Sun Ra - mercurial wingman at the Baghdad Bombers - has reportedly taken a well-paid remuneration package to enjoy the rest of his life outside of Qooty

IMG_7014.gif

Fi Amaan Allah!!

1. I learnt I could feel genuine disappointment on hearing the sad news the account of Sun Ra had been fired into the other sun. Vale to a clever, witty and damned decent poster.
2. The Wonders are in fine form.
3. My loyal tipping of the Dees and the Bombers continues to go unrewarded

Three Things - Rd 10
pKfwJi8.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK - S36

ROUND 10

Three things I learnt this week...

1. Headless prevails šŸ™Œ

2. Ch-ch-ch-changes. Time to face the strange again, Bombres.

3. The monkey spread cheeks emoji is back with a vengeance. Thanks zackah šŸ™ˆ

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

Three Things - Rd 11
pKfwJi8.png

ROUND 11

1. Match of the Round ended up a total fizzer, but the nude leapfrog sure was fun tho. All-conquering #Flagwazzas saluted by plenty and we're rightfully back on top. Can anyone stop the Wazzas? Yeah probably, of course they can. But probably not til finals eh.

2. Tigerturbulance is out of jail, much to the dismay of eardrums league wide.

3. I DEMAND a Rematch PhenomenalV1!! :triumph:

pKfwJi8.png

ROUND 11

1. Match of the Round ended up a total fizzer, but the nude leapfrog sure was fun tho. All-conquering #Flagwazzas saluted by plenty and we're rightfully back on top. Can anyone stop the Wazzas? Yeah probably, of course they can. But probably not til finals eh.

2. Tigerturbulance is out of jail, much to the dismay of eardrums league wide.

3. I DEMAND a Rematch PhenomenalV1!! :triumph:

Walt Disney came back to life hearing Turbos voice.

Walt Disney came back to life hearing Turbos voice.

Seeing a head roll itself into the murky waters of the Jungle Cruise was apparently quite disturbing for the families on the ride that day.

Three Things - Rd 12
pKfwJi8.png

ROUND 12

1. Death, taxes and the Dragons taking the chocolates. Conspiracy? Maybe. But never fear, Jabba73 PI is on the case. He loooooves conspiracies.

2. Hate really needs to pull a finger out. Ctrl C - Ctrl V mate, it's not that hard.

3. The Filth Wizard quietly slipped into the second line of betting for the admin race this week, having left the AMA debate to the jobbers.

1. Draws suck
2. There is a secret club out to destroy the bombers that I'm not part of.
3. Wiggy then daylight

1. When posters start to plagiarize your media you know you are doing something right :p

1698024229816.png

2. People better rush to MrsT's Tavern fast if they want to get a limited edition Wigs for Admin Toilet Brush as they are flying out the door faster than Tonga Bob and damicky can copy a thread idea

vote wigs.jpg

3. Qooty may be fantasy and not real, but I am feeling upbeat right now and have my mojo back just thinking about lacing on the qooty boots and leading the Old Boys out on Sunday.

banner2.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. It is possible after all for the Wonders to be on the right side of a glitch. Commiserations jackster83 and the Rats.
2. The Bombers won despite me forgetting to tip them.
3. No such luck for the little Foundation Club tho they did salvage a draw.

1) One win out of eleven games against a particular opponent is good and normal areas for the zeroes and ones;
2) Always interesting to see who salutes when the call to serve is rung, and credit is due to all that answer the call;
3) Parody comes before plagiarism in the dictionary.

1) One win out of eleven games against a particular opponent is good and normal areas for the zeroes and ones;
2) Always interesting to see who salutes when the call to serve is rung, and credit is due to all that answer the call;
3) Parody comes before plagiarism in the dictionary.

Parochialism comes before either.

And here is one thing Iā€™d like to learnā€¦ that Turbo and The Jesus poddies are back!
Get with the program mate, we have 2 Podcasts to look forward to now with The Bob & Cheese Podcast coming the night after every Turbos Hot Seat

1698032287543.png

Gazooks!

Just goes to show you are never too old to learn.

I have just learnt that the long looked for return of Tigerturbulance will coincide with his long awaited debut in the next pleasant game of Werewolf.

What a World.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back