Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 37 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

1) Mobbs has installed trapdoors in every change room in Sweet;
2) We are a 15 point better side when compared with this time last season;
3) Phantom Limb Syndrome exists for prostates.

Bonus Thing) Hamilton Island is devoid of decent beer and people named Gilligan.

1. The East Side Hawks extend their unbeaten streak, with their last loss coming all the way back in Season 31.
2. Headless can’t help himself. Backline for life.
3. Pugsley goes back a lot further than I remembered. A good week from the veteran.

You forgot to add I'm still a prick.

1. One game - one win,
the Ophidian Old boys cup2spoon2cup dream is alive and well

2. Getting to ruck hard my old bears mate Test Tickle revived many memory's of former good time and I am pleased I got to help him rock a sexy avatar for the week ;)
looser.jpg

3. Riding our new old Boy rookie myblueroan onto the Viper pit for the first game was really cool
riding myblueroan.jpg

1. One game - one win,
the Ophidian Old boys cup2spoon2cup dream is alive and well

2. Getting to ruck hard my old bears mate Test Tickle revived many memory's of former good time and I am pleased I got to help him rock a sexy avatar for the week ;)
View attachment 1898912

3. Riding our new old Boy rookie myblueroan onto the Viper pit for the first game was really cool
View attachment 1898907
that may be a blue horse, but is certainly not a roan.

Also, with ankles like that, S&C will have their work cut out.

1. It's only a matter of time before Tigerturbulance 's steroid abuse catches up with his body. Took me out on Sunday and was off for 20 mins under the concussion rule.
2. TheInjuryFactory is still the king of media street
3. Pugsley likes to dress up in cute pug outfits and parade around different match threads.

1. It's only a matter of time before Tigerturbulance 's steroid abuse catches up with his body. Took me out on Sunday and was off for 20 mins under the concussion rule.
3. Pugsley likes to dress up in cute pug outfits and parade around different match threads.
I am shocked at your allegation of steriod abuse Tandy

this body is obviously a product of a healthy diet and sensible exercise plan, 100% natural

buffed.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't say you don't enjoy it.

Looks like a stocking full of walnuts :eek:
I say bring back rookie phallus turbo. Turbo shared this picture in last weeks match thread of the 'S26 young guns' annual end of season trip to the MCG.
Rookie Turbo.jpg

Last edited:
I say bring back rookie phallus turbo. Turbo shared this picture in last weeks match thread of the 'S26 young guns' annual end of season trip to the MCG.
View attachment 1899340
Yes- I recall when young Turbo was rather phallus... now he simply declares he is 245kg love muscle

Did you miss my thread for sante, Wig?
Embarrassed Duck GIF

View attachment 1899340
Lol this is pretty much the image I use any time I need Turbo's av for something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back