Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Conspiracy!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

2c3NF1a.gif

1699361353662.png

Conspiracy theories and the Sweet FA go together like Bonz and cat pr0n, Tigerturbulance and shouty shouty karaoke or serial_thrilla and a Thursday night teamsheet deadline prowl. There’s just something about this place that sets people’s paranoia into overdrive.

One must assume that the typical Sweet FA’er is mild mannered away from the keyboard, yet get them in a rabid & parochial team PM, the wrong side of a captain’s call by the admin or an injustice at the hand of Mobbs cruel coin-flipping troll machine and all of a sudden they’re sizing themselves up for a strappy, fashion forward straitjacket and exploring noise cancelling, cushioned wall décor for their spare room.

Over the years there have been countless whackjob theories doing the rounds. In fact the nature of how our beloved league functions is a hotbed for mistrust, steadfast conviction in suspect nepotistic decisions and zany theories of underhand motives & self serving collusion.

As I know this is a safe space, allow me to share a few of my all time favourites.

7gpAOVJ.png

2c5Wo3l.png

Gf8aAMV.png

ZQQ75Mf.png

So, what’s your favourite Sweet conspiracy theory you’ve heard doing the rounds? What’s the one that you personally refuse to budge on, no matter how absurd or inconceivable it may be to the lay man? What’s the latest one being shared in hushed tones at your club?

Here’s some handy templates to use if you like, slap on your tin foil hat & feel free to share your most beloved Sweet FA conspiracy theories on them, so at the very least you can’t be quoted out of context seasons from now and shipped off to the asylum.

Or much, much worse.. the SRP board. :oops:

NlofTUV.png

HEc9e7r.png

pioxM4k.png

0WrNad4.png

bjFsyT6.png

Ebic0pL.png

Let’s hear ‘em Sweet FA. Bono, I fully expect you to dominate this thread. 🤗

Last edited:

Ummm... excuse me!

This is not a conspiracy. This was proven.

I still laugh when Boncer admits it:

"So I finished my lunch, went over the computer and simmed another game. I was hoping this would be the one - touch wood. I was getting excited, clapping every goal. But I was nervous. I had to look away. I was shitting myself. I looked back over at the computer, hoping for fourth time lucky. I had butterflies in my stomach. <slaps table> I'd simmed us a flag."

Ummm... excuse me!

This is not a conspiracy. This was proven.

I still laugh when Boncer admits it:

"So I finished my lunch, went over the computer and simmed another game. I was hoping this would be the one - touch wood. I was getting excited, clapping every goal. But I was nervous. I had to look away. I was shitting myself. I looked back over at the computer, hoping for fourth time lucky. I had butterflies in my stomach. <slaps table> I'd simmed us a flag."

Ha, I just referenced this genius piece of yours recently 😆
Peak Sweet FA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back