Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Conspiracy!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Conspiracy theories and the Sweet FA go together like Bonz and cat pr0n, Tigerturbulance and shouty shouty karaoke or serial_thrilla and a Thursday night teamsheet deadline prowl. There’s just something about this place that sets people’s paranoia into overdrive.

One must assume that the typical Sweet FA’er is mild mannered away from the keyboard, yet get them in a rabid & parochial team PM, the wrong side of a captain’s call by the admin or an injustice at the hand of Mobbs cruel coin-flipping troll machine and all of a sudden they’re sizing themselves up for a strappy, fashion forward straitjacket and exploring noise cancelling, cushioned wall décor for their spare room.

Over the years there have been countless whackjob theories doing the rounds. In fact the nature of how our beloved league functions is a hotbed for mistrust, steadfast conviction in suspect nepotistic decisions and zany theories of underhand motives & self serving collusion.

As I know this is a safe space, allow me to share a few of my all time favourites.

7gpAOVJ.png

2c5Wo3l.png

Gf8aAMV.png

ZQQ75Mf.png

So, what’s your favourite Sweet conspiracy theory you’ve heard doing the rounds? What’s the one that you personally refuse to budge on, no matter how absurd or inconceivable it may be to the lay man? What’s the latest one being shared in hushed tones at your club?

Here’s some handy templates to use if you like, slap on your tin foil hat & feel free to share your most beloved Sweet FA conspiracy theories on them, so at the very least you can’t be quoted out of context seasons from now and shipped off to the asylum.

Or much, much worse.. the SRP board. :oops:

NlofTUV.png

HEc9e7r.png

pioxM4k.png

0WrNad4.png

bjFsyT6.png

Ebic0pL.png

Let’s hear ‘em Sweet FA. Bono, I fully expect you to dominate this thread. 🤗
Ok you asked for one.

NlofTUV.png

PLEASE INSERT TEXT BELOW INTO THE ABOVE PICTURE ( I wouldn't have a clue)

The Cabal 7 in committee - 'oh one of those loser clubs is trying to have fun again in a way that we did not approve of'

'what can we do to put a stop to this insolence and unapproved act'

'Lets change a rule or work out how we can interpret an existing one to punish the crap out of them'

'Lets make sure we show them the disdain they deserve'

'Maybe we can hire a Mod to do our bidding'

Last edited:
Ok you asked for one.

NlofTUV.png

The Cabal 7 in committee - 'oh one of those loser clubs is trying to have fun again in a way that we did not approve of'

'Lets change a rule or work out how we can interpret an existing one to punish the crap out of them'

Hmmm I'm not sure I can fit that much crazy on the one template 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KOk you asked for one.

NlofTUV.png

Press Conference Kermit GIF

Shocked to be sitting here reading this.

I never had you included as a member of this group.

In my mind you might have failed, however I thought you valiantly tried to shield us Plebs from the tyrants.
proxy.php_image=https_3A_2F_2Fi.imgur.com_2FNlofTUV&hash=906a65f3eb61127b4d07df3fa3f48645.png

The Cabal does NOT exist

There will be a Mega Thread in S37 … BUT it will be planned & agreed to before the Fixture is released

The Wonders can NOT beat The OOBs

Is this the “Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36” Thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back