Event TiFmedia Presents... The 2nd Annual TiF Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

ajgUvvN.png

AnUltimateRessie (Wonders)/Cadsky (Royals)

Hard to split these two, and while suck up may be a stretch this season (you could learn a thing or two from TedDougChris fellas) congratulations on joining the prestigious winner's list of the 2nd annual TiF Awards. Proud of you both.

You can go to bed now AUR.
I very much enjoyed heckling the presenter all night!!!

Thanks TiF love you work. Congrats (?) to all the winners!!

P2Yg6SH.png

damicky (Wonders)

Honourable mention:

thewizardmelon (Phoenix)

t293rJm.png

For melting out of committee because manangatang was uncomfortably accurate towards him. To be fair, I'm sure there was another reason but I prefer this reality.

Last edited:

aRqsCFx.png

Cadsky (Royals)

vCE8CMU.jpg

Honourable mentions:

thewizardmelon (Phoenix)
damicky (Wonders)

From one melt to another, and he might have thought this one got past us, but this is precisely the reason why this is an annual awards extravaganza. While S36 had it's fair share of melts (a couple of outgoing captains spring to mind!) nothing quite matches this sensational outburst during the S35 Mobbs Medal presentation while most other posters were congratulating omgfridge for winning, Cadsky was burning up quicker than reactor 4 at Fukushima.

Feast your eyes on this masterpiece, folks.

This is actually a joke right? Membling had more than TWICE as many posts all season, 30.6 ppm ave vs 11.3 and his posting was quality.

Membling had more kicks, handballs, disposals, tackles, FF, goals, behinds and DT points.

I'm sorry, MayTheNorthBeWithU was good, but the best? Absolutely not. The committee ****ed up here and they should be ashamed of themselves.
I want him to get the recognition he deserves
This place is a joke
It's clear the lazy campaigners in conjure can't be ****ed researching anything. They'd rather pull s**t out of there arses. I got those stats in 2 minutes and NO ONE can offer a reasonable counter claim as to why MTNBWU was adore deserved winner. Actual joke
Membling is a million times better quality than the other guy.
Nah * this. I'm out

And he was never seen again(?)

Last edited:
aRqsCFx.png

Cadsky (Royals)

vCE8CMU.jpg

From one melt to another, and he might have thought this one got past us, but this is precisely the reason why this is an annual awards extravaganza. While S36 had it's fair share of melts (a couple of outgoing captains spring to mind!) nothing quite matches this sensational outburst during the S35 Mobbs Medal presentation while most other posters were congratulating omgfridge for winning, Cadsky was burning up quicker than reactor 4 at Fukushima.

Feast your eyes on this masterpiece, folks.

And he was never seen again, I like to imagine.
Still the highlight of the year for me.

Membling feel free to join the Wonders if you would like to win an EKA

xuEKeo4.png

damicky (Wonders) - Milliner

yphxDOA.png

Who could forget BLUEALLTHRU 's breakthrough win in the very first TiF Awards for his outstanding portrayal of a verbose individual with his precarious and daring use of the phrase 'constituents' to beat all comers in 2022.

I know he'll be upset to miss out on doing the double, but I just couldn't look past this year's winner with his extremely unnecessary use of the antiquated and ridiculously fantastical term for someone who basically just makes hats.

Speaks for itself this one really, doesn’t it?

Runners up:

Jabba73 (Bombers) – Formulae

Cadsky (Royals) – Ornithologist
You must have missed my use of ceremorphosis.

aP2YQqu.png

TheInjuryFactory (Warriors)
Yes I tagged myself.

dzYrNM5.png

Honourable mentions:

serial_thrilla (Dragons)
Elton Johns Wig (Old Boys)

And in our final award of the night, who else could it be but me.

I made the schoolboy error and broke the golden rule of Sweet FA awards this time last year, always award yourself.

So with an absence of worthy recipients for the beez whore award with a pretty evenly spread field of media contributors this season, I have no choice but to award this one to moi.

Thank you for joining us here for a fun filled night of celebrating the league's best and brightest stars as we draw the 2nd annual TiF Awards to a close!!

:praying:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P2Yg6SH.png

damicky (Wonders)

Honourable mention:

thewizardmelon (Phoenix)

t293rJm.png

For melting out of committee because manangatang was uncomfortably accurate towards him. To be fair, I'm sure there was another reason but I prefer this reality.

Don't you have to be in committee to be acutely aware of the award's justification? I guess we can just take TIF's word for it.

aP2YQqu.png

TheInjuryFactory (Warriors)
Yes I tagged myself.

dzYrNM5.png

Honourable mentions:

serial_thrilla (Dragons)
Elton Johns Wig (Old Boys)

And in our final award of the night, who else could it be but me.

I made the schoolboy error and broke the golden rule of Sweet FA awards this time last year, always award yourself.

So with an absence of worthy recipients for the beez whore award with a pretty evenly spread field of media contributors this season, I have no choice but to award this one to moi.

Thank you for joining us here for a fun filled night of celebrating the league's best and brightest stars as we draw the 2nd annual TiF Awards to a close!!

:praying:
Hopefully we both get all SFA blazers this year. Good thread and night all.

Great stuff mate. The night that recognises the true heart and soul players of sweet! The TiF Awards are as big as the Brownlow in some people's opinions. I'm going to ask Chief if I can turn my award into a badge!

P2Yg6SH.png

damicky (Wonders)

Honourable mention:

thewizardmelon (Phoenix)

t293rJm.png

manangatang’s persona was being a {redacted}

It was merely a coincidence that I informed my Co-Captain that I was leaving The Wonders at the same time

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back