Media TiFmedia Presents... Trading Places: The Sweet FA Meat Market

Time to name and shame. Which clubs have approached you this off season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

qU07Os7.png

CONFIRMED
Brenton Davy

West Coast Wonders > Gold City Royals

After an unsuccessful co-captaincy stint at the Colosseum, in the space of two seasons Brenton Davy has gone from Wonders leader to out the door in a move that raises more questions than answers. It really makes you wonder where the West Coast side are at, as a clearly fractured relationship has seen the shirtfronter seek greener pastures at Gold City. As he looks to reignite his career at the Royals, he adds his name to a growing list of disillusioned role players to make the move to Gold City in recent seasons.​

To be fair Brenton Davy is a respected alumni of the Wonders. He will also be under no illusions about Cadsky as a captain having already experienced that bloke’s Captain Bligh style. Mebbe the Shirtfronter is positioning himself to take over when the Royals inevitably ditch the Cad mid season.

To be fair Brenton Davy is a respected alumni of the Wonders. He will also be under no illusions about Cadsky as a captain having already experienced that bloke’s Captain Bligh style. Mebbe the Shirtfronter is positioning himself to take over when the Royals inevitably ditch the Cad mid season.
Cadsky is a nut job. Should be Admin so he can get rid of the Bombers. Right ?

that-thing-you-do-take-us-there-skitch.gif

Last edited:
I am a nut job and my personal opinion of the Bombers will in no way motivate me to disband the Bombers. I think the Bombers will implode on their own

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You say that like the rest of us who are participating in a fantasy league on an internet forum aren’t…

There are nut jobs mate, and then there are Cadsky level nut jobs. See the difference ?
Unless you’re referring to past, present or future admins, then no, I don’t

Back