Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

1) One win out of eleven games against a particular opponent is good and normal areas for the zeroes and ones;
2) Always interesting to see who salutes when the call to serve is rung, and credit is due to all that answer the call;
3) Parody comes before plagiarism in the dictionary.
4) The word nocked (thanks James Colorado you have a big brain, or lots of little brains I'm not sure yet).

Three Things - Rd 16
pKfwJi8.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK - S36

ROUND 16

Three things I learnt this week...
1. Death, taxes and the Wazzas shafting ourselves when it matters. #KP250 powered the Rats to win and a leapfrog into the double chances. ** shakes fist at Kennedy Parker **

2. The Sweet FA is a hot bed of
CoNsPiRaCy!!!

3. Cheese melts at a very low temperature.

Oh, I and also just learned I missed this thing for a fortnight or so. Whoops.

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

1. You don't need to win to make finals you just need others to lose more

2. Headless up and about is a joy to watch

3. A poorly timed stroll from your fullback and your captian can lead to a fourth quarter collapse :cautiousv1:

pKfwJi8.png

ROUND 16

1. Death, taxes and the Wazzas shafting ourselves when it matters. #KP250 powered the Rats to win and a leapfrog into the double chances. ** shakes fist at Kennedy Parker **

2. The Sweet FA is a hot bed of
CoNsPiRaCy!!!

3. Cheese melts at a very low temperature.

Oh, I and also just learned I missed this thing for a fortnight or so. Whoops.

That is why I posted about it in the Conspiracy Thread

You’re welcome 😊

1. If you cant win the cup come last and win the spoon, every other team won nothing!
2. Next season needs a MEGA THREAD, the 4 hours we had with Wonders and two Bombers was gold
3. OOB are imploding, our S37 squad list is a shocker!

Three Things - Finals Wk 1
pKfwJi8.png

FINALS - WK 1

1. Imagine holding back this much goodwill from your own club & the competition, and then melting out of the place as the league rejoices. Yikes. Seeeeeeee ya and welcome back Hawks!! :D

2. #Flagwazzas is dead on arrival. again again.

3. beez season is officially ON. Cue the Andy Williams...

Last edited:
pKfwJi8.png

FINALS - WK 1

1. Imagine selfishly holding back this much goodwill from your own club & the competition, and then melting out of the place as the league rejoices. Yikes. Seeeeeeee ya and welcome back Hawks!! :D

2. #Flagwazzas is dead on arrival. again again.

3. beez season is officially ON. Cue the Andy Williams...

I learned that somehow Majestic is on a teams list, and is actually considered a leader. I thought I dreamt all of that.

I learned that in our wonderful Sim you can look like a champion FB for a decent chunk of the season, then the rest of it you can turn into something like the worst version of Zac Dawson on crack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Now SFA is dead to the wizz, expect the Wazzes to recruit him to the CI Cemetery.
2. Knocking off the Drags just never gets old and is almost as much fun as innocently finding a mislaid container off the docks full of durries, rum and some blocks of mystery substance.

1. Now SFA is dead to the wizz, expect the Wazzes to recruit him to the CI Cemetery.
2. Knocking off the Drags just never gets old and is almost as much fun as innocently finding a mislaid container off the docks full of durries, rum and some blocks of mystery substance.

What about 3?

Considering thewizardmelon is basically my SFA son I’d be glad to welcome him in for a murderous preseason.

What about 3?

Was going to reflect on the bad luck endured by the Wazzes and the embarrassing lengths the Dees went to in replicating a win in a comp the Wonders had long forgotten about.

But these are not new things to learn.

1700706494066.png

Who said I didn’t love the idea of becoming the Hawks again? You speak of things you do not know.

Me and TiF on the same team?

I’ve seen greater rivers crossed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back