Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

1. The Demons really are not all that flash on the Qooty field
2. Next up they play Swampanistas, ie. the flooded cellar v the airless chasm beneath the basement.
3. The Wonders are very happy as we are moving up the ladder.

There, there, you just keep repeating what they tell you over there at the mortuary

200w.gif

So far it has been all "Khandar estrada khandos thrus indactu nosfrandus khandar dematos khandar", so will just keep doing that.

They also have some really nice robes here. High quality fabric

So far it has been all "Khandar estrada khandos thrus indactu nosfrandus khandar dematos khandar", so will just keep doing that.

They also have some really nice robes here. High quality fabric
sounds like gibberish to me

1. Gaslighting apparently did not die out with the evolution of the electric light bulb and its widespread adoption throughout the modern world.
2. Teams are missing the controversy that creates excitement and engagement in the league, be careful what you wish has never held more relevance.
3. It is nearly award season and the usual flurry of media threads is non-existent. A big thank you must be given to the self appointed guardians of the SFA who have not seen any thread worthy of avoiding landfill since Season 12. I guess it is not their fault that every idea can be traced back and tenuously linked to a long forgotten thread that lasted 2 pages in the stone ages.

I'm not sure where our friend TheInjuryFactory is .But here are three things I learned.

1. I may have erred in loyally tipping the Demons throughout S.35. They really are a pile of bunny poo. Still a fun posting outfit.
2. The mega thread was a worthwhile experiment. Most players from the four Clubs had fun. Some didn't and they are of course entitled to that view.
3. I was truly shocked to learn there are some egocentric posters in the SweetFA. There are three fraudsters with heads like pumpkins. Shocked!

I f**king love Caravaggio 😍

I think he was expelled from Grand Uncle Horace 's school if my memory serves me correctly.
Then why didn't you :hearteyes: my post? Maybe you actually hate Caravaggio ? Well, DO YOU ???
Also still awaiting on your 3 things before I decide if I bother to post in this thread.

sun-ra peeking.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caravaggio was a scamp. He modelled Medusa on a woman I had been friendly with when he was in my school. The painting was revenge for his expulsion.

I was rudely ejected from The Uffizi for declaring I was the rightful owner of the painting. Stoopid Florentines.

Round 17
AhfxMbi.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 17

Three things I learnt this week...

1. Apathy is endorsement.
  2. The last time we changed something unnecessarily in the hope of engaging people bored with the league, we ended up with the firebirds and then a stupid bye and now we've got two of the f**king things and I just had one and they suck. Huzzah.
  3. Are we there yet? Just #Flagwazzas already.
Over to you Sweet FA 👍

Last edited:
Round 18
AhfxMbi.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 18

Three things I learnt this week...

1. chokeydoke7 :$
  2. Warriors are minor premiers for the first time since S19. Only this time around we're the ones with the The Filthy Wizard... #Flagwazzas confirmed. 🤗
  3. Retiring is the new sorry 🧐
Over to you Sweet FA 👍

Last edited:
1: Hatchy1992 is not a reliably accurate forward.
2: The sim chose the funniest possible outcome for #Okey1000
3: I'm not sure that people have got the memo that the Beez trophy awards media made in the current season, judging from all the bumped threads.

1. okeydoke7 became the fastest player to 998 goals in an inspirational performance (2 quick goals from his only 2 opportunities) before Swamprats officials saw fit to bench him, move him to full back then bench him again.

2. okeydoke7 is the likely beez winner this year after an incredible posting season from the rejuvenated champion

3. okeydoke7 will kick his 1000th goal to kick off a big season 36, and it’s not behind the realms of possibility that he takes the all time goal kicking record in the same season.

1. okeydoke7 became the fastest player to 998 goals in an inspirational performance (2 quick goals from his only 2 opportunities) before Swamprats officials saw fit to bench him, move him to full back then bench him again.

2. okeydoke7 is the likely beez winner this year after an incredible posting season from the rejuvenated champion

3. okeydoke7 will kick his 1000th goal to kick off a big season 36, and it’s not behind the realms of possibility that he takes the all time goal kicking record in the same season.

How did you manage to not kick the 1,000th? That's an incredible outcome.

Note to self: offer beez votes to okeydoke7 to come to the Gumbies in season 36.

Note to self: don't give any beez votes to okeydoke7 if he doesn't come to the Gumbies in season 36.

Note to self: offer beez votes to okeydoke7 to come to the Gumbies in season 36.

Note to self: don't give any beez votes to okeydoke7 if he doesn't come to the Gumbies in season 36.
Aren't all your botes beez botes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back