Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

NaturalDisaster doesn’t moisturise
giphy.webp

1: Falconista is the accidental captain who stepped up to be the best thing the Gumbies have.

2: Dragons FFC believe that there are too many quarters these days. Please eliminate one. I am not a crackpot.

3: The Road to SweetaMania is heating up with Bonz returning to in-ring action. The company seems to be doing completely fine without damicky.

Round 16
AhfxMbi.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 16

Three things I learnt this week...

Heritage Round/Awards Season Special Edition
  1. Frankston Rover has still got 'it', while fumbler has still got his BigFooty password.
  2. Heritage Round remains the biggest and best round of the qooty calendar. Big well done to everyone involved with the Kennedy Parker-led Heritage Carnival this week. (No seriously, yes, KP did something. 🤭)
  3. I have been given a (very) shortlist of names in the wheeling, dealing Committee Room tonight for rookies in contention for the EKA. Unfortunately I'm told that Karate is woefully out of fashion and so congratulations Membling you did it.
Over to you Sweet FA 👍

AhfxMbi.png

ROUND 16

1. Frankston Rover has still got 'it', while fumbler has still got his BigFooty password.
  2. Heritage Round remains the biggest and best round of the qooty calendar. Big well done to everyone involved with the Kennedy Parker-led Heritage Carnival this week. (No seriously, yes, KP did something. 🤭)
  3. I have been given a (very) shortlist of names in the wheeling, dealing Committee Room tonight for rookies in contention for the EKA. Unfortunately I'm told that Karate is woefully out of fashion and so congratulations Membling you did it.
Over to you Sweet FA 👍
We have one rookie across 13 teams, including one expansion team?

We have one rookie across 13 teams, including one expansion team?

Not quite accurate, there are 22 of them, the Rising Star Planning Committee is working on the Rookie Awards and has been for some time now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AhfxMbi.png

ROUND 16

Over to you Sweet FA 👍
Gee good things seem to happen when this KP fellow does stuff. Imagine what the league could be like if they appeared more often.

In the interests of accuracy once again, it is Falconista and Kilroy working in an advisory role with the s34 rookies to organise the awards.
It may seem that way from the outside (or even parts of the inside)

Puppet Master Luke GIF by Australian Survivor

Membling will be releasing his top 30 most relevant posters later this week stay tuned
Will be something most would ignore I hope.

EDIT: Classic blatant "move" to suck up to team captains and leadership group members for votes in the EKA.
So-called "media" like this should automatically disqualify Membling from this award. It is akin to "bribery via flattery".

Conflict of interest declaration - whilst many agree I should have got the EKA last season, I did not. I have no "skin in the
game" this season however so my comments and views above should be regarded as Swedish.

swedish-food-1-1024x683.jpg

Last edited:
Will be something most will ignore I hope.

EDIT: Classic blatant "move" to suck up to team captains and leadership votes for the EKA. So-called "media"
like this should automatically disqualify Membling from this award. It is akin to "bribery via flattery".

Conflict of interest declaration - whilst many agree I should have got the EKA last season, I did not. I have no "skin in the
game" this season however so my comments and views above should be regarded as Swedish.

swedish-food-1-1024x683.jpg
That view has about as much weight to it as the notion to have you perma banned immediately

Three thangs from the week that was ..........

1. The Baghdad Bombers have now booked in a finals spot. Other contenders: be afraid, be really afraid.

2. Retro round was semi OK. Will be interesting if it lures some geriatric SFA "Legends" back ...... ?

3. Membling seems to be desperate for the EKA to the point of self humiliation. Oh dear. History does repeat.

Nobody cares.gif

1. The Baghdad Bombers have now booked in a finals spot. Other contenders: be afraid, be really afraid.

2. Retro round was semi OK. Will be interesting if it lures some geriatric SFA "Legends" back ...... ?

3. Membling seems to be desperate for the EKA to the point of self humiliation. Oh dear. History does repeat.

View attachment 1688219
Talking out your arse again mate.

View attachment 1688219

Better than self immolation which the bombers seem to particularly enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back