Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Three Things - Rd 1
cQtQtTk.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 1

It wouldn't be a new season in the Sweet FA without the league's premier weekly campfire of consternation... Three Things!!​

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. You can still send someone a picture of your willy via PM
  2. The off season kinda proved once again if you f**k around, you find out
  3. With an early season blitzkrieg of beez friendly media by former Wazza DenieD, its pretty clear for all to see there's a fair bit of guys like pantskyle, Tonga Bob & even a little bit of Barrybran inside of him, and that he has that TiF DNA all over him.

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

1) Seems we're due a new Immortal with the canvassing kicking off. The number one all time goal scorer has scored over a thousand times. The number two all time goal scorer had a league defining admin run. The number three all time goal scorer had a league defining admin run, more All-SFA's than anyone in history, two beez medals and essentially created the (for want of a better term) pro wrestling-esque era in particular via the Sweet FA podcast. It will be an interesting hunt.

2) More than ever first up wins are valuable and starting 6 points behind the leader could be the most diabolical start to a season ever. It's nice starting on the positive side of the ledger too.

1) I don't mind an ease into the season. A few clubs are gong to set the tone for this season, the Bears and Royals aren't posting up a storm but it was just a fun casual week.

Things we didn't learn this week:

If Dina Meyer does have a spare nipple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. The Bombres are not the complete idiots I thought they were... one could say they are incomplete 😉
2. I'm still trying to work out how the Sim does what it does
3. True randomness can only be observed at the quantum level.

1. Ophidian Old Boys are the real deal and especially proud of the rookies who carved it up on the field
2. Mrs Turbo knows how to kick a qoal
3. Bonz was a thing of beauty to watch as he put on a master class in scoring today (8 qoal haul)

I'll give you one and two more if you need it.

1. I was active which meant a much safer league. Fun was through the roof.

1. Not really learned, but reinforced. A down season is almost always followed by a jump in activity. Still early days, but its good signs.

There was basically a 33% downturn in posting compared to round 1 last season.

Media seems more active, not really talking about match threads.

or maybe I'm just getting old and slow at keeping up.

Media is overrated. This is like saying "woo hoo, Footy Classified is now on three nights a week". We're here for match threads.

Big yourself up.

Media seems more active, not really talking about match threads.

or maybe I'm just getting old and slow at keeping up.

DenieD creating 10 shitty threads in a week isn’t a good thing for the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back