Event TiFmedia Presents... The 2nd Annual TiF Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a Stinky Cheese award?

Baby Reaction GIF

oHyNbzW.png

Tandy (Bears)

D9F0aaT.png

While others perished, some made miraculous recoveries, and no recovery this year was as startling and as welcomed as the wildly unexpected return of one of the league's great Gentlemen and fellow S26er not seen around this parts this decade, Tandy

The beloved Bear popped up out of nowhere after x amount of seasons in the wilderness, where I imagine he has spent his days shitting in the woods.

A much welcomed boon for the Bears as a former member of the famous SpamBears set up under JoshWoodenSpoon, it's amazing to see such a quality player return to the competition after such a long hiatus out of the game. While not quite as miraculous as Grand Uncle Horace 's actual return from the dead last year, it's still quite the remarkable reincarnation all the same.

Welcome back brother. :thumbsu:

oHyNbzW.png

Tandy (Bears)

D9F0aaT.png

While others perished, some made miraculous recoveries, and no recovery this year was as startling and as welcomed as the wildly unexpected return of one of the league's great Gentlemen and fellow S26er not seen around this parts this decade, Tandy

The beloved Bear popped up out of nowhere after x amount of seasons in the wilderness, where I imagine he has spent his days shitting in the woods.

A much welcomed boon for the Bears as a former member of the famous SpamBears set up under JoshWoodenSpoon, it's amazing to see such a quality player return to the competition after such a long hiatus out of the game. While not quite as miraculous as Grand Uncle Horace 's actual return from the dead last year, it's still quite the remarkable reincarnation all the same.

Welcome back brother. :thumbsu:

Congratulations, Dick Smith 🤭

xuEKeo4.png

damicky (Wonders) - Milliner

yphxDOA.png

Who could forget BLUEALLTHRU 's breakthrough win in the very first TiF Awards for his outstanding portrayal of a verbose individual with his precarious and daring use of the phrase 'constituents' to beat all comers in 2022.

I know he'll be upset to miss out on doing the double, but I just couldn't look past this year's winner with his extremely unnecessary use of the antiquated and ridiculously fantastical term for someone who basically just makes hats.

Speaks for itself this one really, doesn’t it?

Runners up:

Jabba73 (Bombers) – Formulae

Cadsky (Royals) – Ornithologist

Yeah righto Mr ornithologist

xuEKeo4.png

yphxDOA.png

Who could forget BLUEALLTHRU 's breakthrough win in the very first TiF Awards for his outstanding portrayal of a verbose individual with his precarious and daring use of the phrase 'constituents' to beat all comers in 2022.

I know he'll be upset to miss out on doing the double, but I just couldn't look past this year's winner with his extremely unnecessary use of the antiquated and ridiculously fantastical term for someone who basically just makes hats.

Runners up:

Geez, you really do just have to ask for these things.

xuEKeo4.png

yphxDOA.png

Runners up:

BRB. I have to google what Ornithologist means again

It takes an absolute flog to bring us together in agreement on something TiF. 👏👏
“It’s okay if you don’t like him. Not everyone has good taste.”

On the other hand I have good taste, and a 'don't engage with dickheads policy' , I suppose such a high level is unobtainable for you, so I can respond - keep your nasty, unwarranted crap to yourself, it's neither amusing nor appropriate.

Last edited:
ZAMS7rZ.png

Elton Johns Wig (Old Boys)

gfzeGo2.png

Senor M will be pleased I'm once again leveraging his popularity for dramatic effect, and as one of the most beloved figures in the game, people just say the nicest darn things about him around this joint.

So it's fitting that we celebrate some of the nicest things said to Senor M this season, as we recognise man of the people and incoming admin Elton Johns Wig for his accepting and amenable tone to all of his beloved constituents (CC: BLUEALLTHRU, nice word that!)

Living your life as a rebarbative recalcitrant would be tiring, I don't know how you do it.

A truly touching sentiment & heartwarming Sweet FA moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HoU8zTT.png

Elton Johns Wig (Old Boys)

rXqtQD3.png

But to pigeon hole the new admin as some sort of saccharine nice guy would be negligently reductive of me, so while we're with the great man we also have to recognise his efforts in fiercely defending the doorway to the league for all fledgling Sweet FA hopefuls, the league's shining light of banter mastery, the Sign Up thread.

Learn your history chump
My recruit you plonker
After I've finished punching your eyes shut, I'll buy you one in braille.

Fierce yet inclusive. I think it's fair to say our incoming admin certainly has some layers. Like an onion. One of the really stinging ones.

:)

HiN59lP.png

Kennedy Parker (Swamprats) - Allowing 3 joke bids into the admin race

0An1pKF.png

Staying with admins as I see our esteemed guest Kennedy Parker has arrived, we highlight the greatest Admin fail of the Year. I know he'll be disappointed not to feature more heavily in this year's awards, but the fact of the matter is he was just too damn good to warrant potting, although of course we'll make this exception just this once.

In one of his final acts as outgoing admin, KP mercilessly trolled the league by allowing multiple joke bids into the admin race to immediately devalue it's prestige while simultaneously maximising it's shithousery factor. Elite from the great man and just the sort of stuff one comes to expect from the mastermind behind NaturalDisaster 's reign and the #KPRUINS brand.

Honourable mention:

Kennedy Parker (Old Boys) - Gut feel Old Boys wet lettuce leaf penalty, Rd 1.

nLxrL36.png

Greenery & T2B_ ...with a healthy serving of serial_thrilla one can deduce (Dragons)

cmWCLiI.png

You have to hand it to the Dragons, they played this one majestically. Wherever you sit on the fumbler spectrum, it was either a spectacular bed s**t of epic proportions or a carefully constructed sabotage by a couple of miscreant dastardly masterminds, and either way the Dragons boys make out like bandits.

Whether they lured the Old Boys into the epic farce it became, or they just reaped the benefits of calling the Old Boys' bluff, the Dragons instantly announced themselves as chief s**t stirrers of S36 as they found an edge they have so desperately yearned for. Was it inside knowledge, was fumbler a double agent? Did they just refuse to delist someone who hadn't logged on to BigFooty in 6 months? Whatever it was... I defy anyone to not appreciate
(albeit begrudgingly if you're an Ophidian) the sheer audacity of it. Bravo boys. :thumbsu:

ajgUvvN.png

AnUltimateRessie (Wonders)/Cadsky (Royals)

Hard to split these two, and while suck up may be a stretch this season (you could learn a thing or two from TedDougChris fellas) congratulations on joining the prestigious winner's list of the 2nd annual TiF Awards. Proud of you both.

You can go to bed now AUR.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back