Fundraiser TiFmedia Presents... The Decider III - Light vs Dark Charity Match - Proudly supporting Sikh Volunteers Australia... Run and won

What's your mode du jour?

• Dark

• Light

• Depeche

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The sim must have enjoyed my earlier meme ... so here it is again!

• Bordering on a training run, BLUEALLTHRU bum will be a bit sore after having it solidly kicked by Frederico_WA - 97m from 3 to 100.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

Wosh showed me something on her screen and the doc says I may be blind.

Luckily my other senses appear to have picked up the slack and I can now smell your words
‘Showed you’ :cautiousv1:

‘Showed you’ :cautiousv1:
Yes the last thing I was was you turning your iPad towards me and saying check this out Gra Gra.

And then the fires of a thousand suns burned my retinas

Congrats to the Dark Team on the win, I guess that it isn't always the better team that wins :cool:

Thanks to TheInjuryFactory, Falconista and all those who worked behind the scenes to make this a successful event.

damicky good job in the ruck today with your 13 hit outs. That puts my pledge at 26 dollars, I'll round it up to 30.

Yes the last thing I was was you turning your iPad towards me and saying check this out Gra Gra.

And then the fires of a thousand suns burned my retinas
Well that just proves where the sun shines from…

With my performance it's more me threatening to join a team

If you want help the Fighting Furies on our quest for the spoon, let me know and we'll find you a spot where you can spud it up alongside some truly elite vegetables 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want help the Fighting Furies on our quest for the spoon, let me know and we'll find you a spot where you can spud it up alongside some truly elite vegetables 😀
I'm currently being served a cheese board, wine and some terrific eye drops by the Mt Buller Demons.

What's this my chair is holding onto me and I can't blink.

A Clockwork Orange Eyes GIF

Hey Girl Flirt GIF by Milk-Bone

With my performance it's more me threatening to join a team
The Warriors have everything anyone could ever want.

A Tequila and Taco bar.
A dungeon brewery.
A whore tree.

I'm currently being served a cheese board, wine and some terrific eye drops by the Mt Buller Demons.

What's this my chair is holding onto me and I can't blink.

A Clockwork Orange Eyes GIF
How's the quince paste? 🤔

The Warriors have everything anyone could ever want.

A Tequila and Taco bar.
A dungeon brewery.
A whore tree.
What's a dungeon brewery that sounds interesting

Fighting Furries would have sold me but I'm going to have to think about whether spoons and vegetables do it for me

Back