Event S35 Dark Side Team Thread - Friends of the Retina - The Decider III: Decide Hard With A Vengeance

Remove this Banner Ad

cx62Qw8.png

THE DECIDER III: DECIDE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE
OFFICIAL DARK SIDE TEAM THREAD

We did it in S30. We then gave the light side a very generous chance at redemption, and they stuffed that too as we proved once and for all that dark mode reigns supreme.

Over two exhibitions, we fielded a squad consisted of SFA legends and up and comers who proved that not only are the dark mode users the most handsome, but that we also are very intelligent, and are most importantly... very very good at Qooty. The best actually.

We absolutely smashed 'em to pieces last series, and we've raised over $5000 for charity with our fundraisers for Beyond Blue & Australian Red Cross which has been a hallmark of the series and a fantastic result and testament to the strength of our community and the quality of character of our people who call this unique little corner of the internet home.

Last serie's thread for anyone looking to relive the majesty of our flawless victory. :cool:

The Decider II: Decide Harder

So this season, with The Decider III: Decide Hard With A Vengeance, the light mode nuffs are seeking one last chance at redemption, and have challenged us once again to a clash to decide once and for all, even though let 's be honest, we've already decided it and this is purely a vehicle for us to put their dicks in the dirt again for shits and giggs.

We will once again be supporting charity with a fundraiser match, this season we are supporting the Sikh Volunteers Australia and the amazing work they do in the community and at times of crisis, once again throwing the goodwill of the SFA community into action to do some good.

Our victorious side of Dark Side champions from last series...

THE DECIDER S31
DARK SIDE OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

B: Callums_GunsNaturalDisaster - The Half Back
HB: Elton Johns WigTheInjuryFactory (C) – Kennedy Parker
C: RiviatomgfridgeParty Gull
HF: Agent93Dav - PhenomenalV1
F: TubbsFarquharVeinGlorious (VC) – Tigerturbulance
FOLL: Senor M - Marlowe - Mobbs

INT: spookism - manangatang

We'll be operating on an opt out basis for our squad this series, with selection rewarding activity to date and over the coming days.

Please advise below if you wish to join the squad for the upcoming series, or conversely if you wish to hang up your 'The Decider' boots and cruise of into the sunset forever a winner.

The match is fixtured for Sunday July 2nd as we headline the weekend between today's Sweet FA Grand Final and the start of the Series XVIII State of Origin carnival.

Please give generously here - Sikh Volunteers Australia - Sweet FA GoFundMe

SCAN TO DONATE EASILY

1686386885127-png.1709035

The Majestic JyeDye Braklet Robertio Frederico_WA brahj Jabba73

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Occasionally, when I post some awards or announcements or some match with special comments. Being the considerate, inclusive admin that I am. I have to turn on light mode just to see if the font colour is visible to our retina-frying colleagues.

Luckily for such occasions, I am prepared.

20230625_205151.jpg

Occasionally, when I post some awards or announcements or some match with special comments. Being the considerate, inclusive admin that I am. I have to turn on light mode just to see if the font colour is visible to our retina-frying colleagues.

Luckily for such occasions, I am prepared.

View attachment 1722214
giphy.webp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back