Event 🏆Premiership Team S35 Awards Night S35🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd place on 1171 DT with a great all-round season, our team VC and premiership ruck Elton Johns Wig. A great person to have in the middle, a player who loves to go in with the knees and elbows and not afraid of any opposition player.

2 BOG.jpg

And the winner on a huge 1318 DT, the man who dominated in the center all season Robertio leading the team stats in kicks 188, marks, 86, handballs 180 and DT 1318. I don’t know what happened but since coming to Spotswood Robertio has lifted his game to another level absolutely smashing everyone in the competition. Robertio is not only a gifted qooty player, his ability to talk to players during the game and motivate them to lift is exceptional, a worthy recipient and the standout BOG for S35. As further proof of Robertio outstanding season he was also honored with being named center in the All-SFA side this season.

BOG.jpg
1 BOG.jpg

2nd place on 1171 DT with a great all-round season, our team VC and premiership ruck Elton Johns Wig. A great person to have in the middle, a player who loves to go in with the knees and elbows and not afraid of any opposition player.

I love how your signature is a list of your achievements including being the spouse of an EKA winner :D

And the winner on a huge 1318 DT, the man who dominated in the center all season Robertio leading the team stats in kicks 188, marks, 86, handballs 180 and DT 1318. I don’t know what happened but since coming to Spotswood Robertio has lifted his game to another level absolutely smashing everyone in the competition. Robertio is not only a gifted qooty player, his ability to talk to players during the game and motivate them to lift is exceptional, a worthy recipient and the standout BOG for S35. As further proof of Robertio outstanding season he was also honored with being named center in the All-SFA side this season.
SLAY

Well done Robertio

I love how your signature is a list of your achievements including being the spouse of an EKA winner :D
only way he could get the EKA into his signature name.... Bahahaha :p

Our next award is the Master Qoal Kicker Trophy for most qoals kicked this season.

There shouldn’t be any surprises as to who will win this as the Old Boys game strategy each week was simply “kick the qooty to Bonz ”. This season the naught pussy struggled to capture his All-SFA form and was pushed to the very end by Mobbs on 26 qoals and haydo 32 qoals when both discovered they could kick qoals and liked it. The explosive fun loving puss Bonz however dug deep in his qoal kicking slump and managed to get over the line with a tally of 39 qoals and 26 behinds.

Qoals.jpg

I will just leave this here:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on you Cheese.

You blokes were a pleasure to play against, and have been for quite a while.

The next award is the FOP for ‘Favorite Ophidian Player’. This is the players player award and was voted on by the players in the team. Each player could vote for who they enjoyed playing beside this season and valued most as a team mate. This is a great award as it recognises the value of a player as a team mate from your peers within the team.

This award is sponsored by our proud partners Snake River Brewing.

The Favorite Ophidian Player as voted by OOB players is a prolific poster both in match threads and the team PM, congratulations to our Head of High Performance Ligma. Ligs is always up for a chat, in fact some very interesting chats that even make 245kg of love muscle sometimes blush. She is someone who is always pumping up players when they are down and just makes the team PM a more fun and enjoyable place to go when the match thread is going slow. A great addition to the Old Boys Old Girls and a team favourite resulting in being voted by her team mates as the S35 ‘Favorite Ophidian Player’.

Congratulations Ligma well done and SLAY.

FOP.jpg

Our next award is the Master Qoal Kicker Trophy for most qoals kicked this season.

There shouldn’t be any surprises as to who will win this as the Old Boys game strategy each week was simply “kick the qooty to Bonz ”. This season the naught pussy struggled to capture his All-SFA form and was pushed to the very end by Mobbs on 26 qoals and haydo 32 qoals when both discovered they could kick qoals and liked it. The explosive fun loving puss Bonz however dug deep in his qoal kicking slump and managed to get over the line with a tally of 39 qoals and 26 behinds.

Congrats Bonz.

Isn't your week up yet?

The next award is the FOP for ‘Favorite Ophidian Player’. This is the players player award and was voted on by the players in the team. Each player could vote for who they enjoyed playing beside this season and valued most as a team mate. This is a great award as it recognises the value of a player as a team mate from your peers within the team.

This award is sponsored by our proud partners Snake River Brewing.

The Favorite Ophidian Player as voted by OOB players is a prolific poster both in match threads and the team PM, congratulations to our Head of High Performance Ligma. Ligs is always up for a chat, in fact some very interesting chats that even make 245kg of love muscle sometimes blush. She is someone who is always pumping up players when they are down and just makes the team PM a more fun and enjoyable place to go when the match thread is going slow. A great addition to the Old Boys Old Girls and a team favourite resulting in being voted by her team mates as the S35 ‘Favorite Ophidian Player’. Congratulations Ligma well done and SLAY.

OMG WHAT REALLY

I'll go read it when we're done here :) And apparently Grand Uncle Horace has something for us to read, too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back