Event MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - S35 SFA Rising Star Awards Night - 8PM, THURSDAY 22 JUNE 2023 AD !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain: norway blue :fire:
Vice Capt: Frederico_WA :rainbow:
Coach: Sun Ra o_O
sick rainbow GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great evening hosted. A lot of work goes into these events and everyone involved did a fantastic job.
Congratulations to all the winners. Hopefully you have a successful and enjoyable SFA qateer and don't take it too seriously. It will keep you interested if you see it from that perspective. If RL gets too much, step away and recharge your batteries, no one here is in any place to judge you.
Once again, well done all and onwards and upwards.

Much love Pugsley

This rookie has also been a stand out from the very start and a very active poster. He just seems to get this place! (so much so that there have been some daming accusations suggestions that he may not in fact actually be a rookie). But to the Rising Star committee, you played qooty during the season, so therefore you are eligible to be voted for into the rising star (until proven otherwise that is of course).

This rookie just shines for all to see. He was into everything and attacking everyone – with his good sense of humour that is.

On field has also been inspiring. Your captain saw just how versatile you were as you developed your qooty skills, placing you in Forward Pocket, then Wing, then moved you again into Centre.

And your DT’s still shone – at 906 for your first season; 9 qoals; 100 handballs; 13 frees For and 10 Frees Against.

You are incredible. You are awesome and you Membling are the Season 35 RSINING STAR
View attachment 1719306

Congratulations to you on a great first Season Membling well done indeed.

And here up on stage once again is S34 Winner of the Rising Star himself; @sunra to present Membling with the tonights Seasons 35 Rising Star award

View attachment 1719309

Congratulations to you Membling – we are all watching you very very closely to see just how far your Star will shine!

Now we did invite your Captain from GC Royals to say a few words, but it appears that he has gotten himself well and truly sloshed (not unlike some other's here- hic ), so it's probably best that we don’t hear from nahnah tonight as I am sure we would’nt be able to understand him.

Truth is he didn't repsond to my messages :(

And in true rookie fashion, I missed it all as Cadsky forced me to predrink and likely slipped in the same thing he got me to sign on for the Royals.

Now I need to reinforce that I am not a sock puppet for another SFA poster.

Have to start plotting a villain and redemption arc for the next few seasons too 🤔

Before we get into our main award for the evening , I would like to first make some acknowledgments to those who made this evening all come together.

And a very special Thank you to the following sophomores who took the time out of your busy qooty training schedules to place your votes for the current Rookie class and in addition to those who provided support throughout the planning of tonight:

spudmaster @derrinphilBloodySwan KinderSmock Fleabane Sun Ra gab213 JyeDye Over The Post

:greenheart::blueheart::yellowheart:My appreciation goes out to each of you :yellowheart::blueheart::greenheart:

In addition to the sophomores , we’d also like to thank the following who have helped to make this awards night possible in so many ways, a HUGE thanks to you for your guidance and support Falconista and Kilroy and for also providing the FACTUAL facts ie all that Rookie data and to Hate who spend great effort creating the SweetFA + and also to Tigerturbulance for the creative and colourful photos.

What can I say other than - we couldn’t have done this without you.

And with no further ado, the moment you have all been waiting for... the award for
THE RISING STAR

:star::star::star::star::star:
You did a magnificent job, Mrs T and everyone else who helped with organising it all.

I know a lot of work went into this awards night so well done to everyone and congratulations to all the winners! Especially our dear camel.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back