Event S35 Evening Grand Final - 6pm Start Announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

The West Coast Wonders would like to thank The OOBs, Admin Kennedy Parker, Match Poster philreich & Commentary Team for agreeing to a 6pm Start to tomorrow’s S35 Grand Final

After ClarkeM 's successful Mega Thread, The Golden God suggested a later start to this Season's GF so The Wonders made a request to the powers that be

We look forward to more of our supporters being able to attend SFA Park at this timeslot against Tigerturbulance 's fledgling Franchise dubbed The Plastics​

Last edited:
I have instructed philreich To post the game line by line so I recommend both teams clear out your schedules tomorrow between 6pm-12am

The West Coast Wonders would like to thank The OOBs, Admin Kennedy Parker, Match Poster philreich & Commentary Team for agreeing to a 6pm Start to tomorrow’s S35 Grand Final

After ClarkeM 's successful Mega Thread, The Golden God suggested a later start to this Season's GF so The Wonders made a request to the powers that be

We look forward to more of our supporters being able to attend SFA Park at this timeslot against Tigerturbulance 's fledgling Franchise dubbed The Plastics​
Great news!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news!
So it's a twilight game huh ? I didn't peg you for a New Romantic Goth type ClarkeM.

QK4S.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back