Event Season 36 SFA Players Association MVP - Beez Trophy - 15-16 December 2023 - To Be Continued AEDT 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

1639124143781-png.1295286

Graphic shamelessly copied from the previous season and was done by TheInjuryFactory

Alright ****faces, welcome to the Season 36 Beez Trophy.

This is the countdown of the top 20 posters in the Sweet FA for Season 36. This will be the 18th beez Trophy, the award to recognise the best poster and contributor on the Sweet FA board throughout the course of the season. The award was started by Jhye Clark 13/Nakia/Jack The Godfather in Season 15 and won by beez (hence the naming of the Trophy), it was not awarded in Season 16 or Seasons 19-21 before being revived by Hate in S22.

As was the case last season, the invitational voting system is designed to reward and encourage consistent engagement across the league over the entire course of the season. With the advice of the Committee representatives, 5 posters from each of the 13 clubs were sent invitations to produce a list of their top 20 posters in the league for Season 36. Self-voting was not permitted.

This season, we had 59/65 send votes for the beez medal.

Posters who were ranked 1 on a list were allocated 40 votes, 2 were allocated 37 and the votes decreased by 2 per rank until the 20th ranked poster is allocated 1 vote.

I want to give a huge thanks to manangatang on doing the heavy lifting in the collation of these votes and FootyGuy13 on providing us with the graphics for this presentation.

In addition to the usual top 20 count we will be introducing 3 bonus awards that were voted on this season.

• Best Opposition Captain
  • Best Club to Post Against in Match Threads
  • Best Thread of the Season (Non-Match threads)

You might notice in the title that the date shows that the count will drag out over to days.
So attendance will be high in this thread throughout...

Just like the Season 27 Beez count, how my last administration tenure ended. And just like last time I'll be doing all write-ups on the fly, and given I'm coming off a shitshow of a week none of these are likely to be friendly so if you made top 20 I apologise in advance.

1639124143781-png.1295286

Graphic shamelessly copied from the previous season and was done by TheInjuryFactory

Alright ****faces, welcome to the Season 36 Beez Trophy.

This is the countdown of the top 20 posters in the Sweet FA for Season 36. This will be the 18th beez Trophy, the award to recognise the best poster and contributor on the Sweet FA board throughout the course of the season. The award was started by Jhye Clark 13/Nakia/Jack The Godfather in Season 15 and won by beez (hence the naming of the Trophy), it was not awarded in Season 16 or Seasons 19-21 before being revived by Hate in S22.

As was the case last season, the invitational voting system is designed to reward and encourage consistent engagement across the league over the entire course of the season. With the advice of the Committee representatives, 5 posters from each of the 13 clubs were sent invitations to produce a list of their top 20 posters in the league for Season 36. Self-voting was not permitted.

This season, we had 59/65 send votes for the beez medal.

Posters who were ranked 1 on a list were allocated 40 votes, 2 were allocated 37 and the votes decreased by 2 per rank until the 20th ranked poster is allocated 1 vote.

I want to give a huge thanks to manangatang on doing the heavy lifting in the collation of these votes and FootyGuy13 on providing us with the graphics for this presentation.

In addition to the usual top 20 count we will be introducing 3 bonus awards that were voted on this season.

• Best Opposition Captain
  • Best Club to Post Against in Match Threads
  • Best Thread of the Season (Non-Match threads)

You might notice in the title that the date shows that the count will drag out over to days.
So attendance will be high in this thread throughout...

Just like the Season 27 Beez count, how my last administration tenure ended. And just like last time I'll be doing all write-ups on the fly, and given I'm coming off a shitshow of a week none of these are likely to be friendly so if you made top 20 I apologise in advance.
Who were the six people who didn't vote?

As the outgoing beez person I just want to say that although I'm not much on speeches, it's so gratifying to... leave you wallowing in the mess you've made. You're screwed, thank you, bye.

n8Mt84T0_iTgrpBgTXUqWD7Uw8c=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the outgoing beez person I just want to say that although I'm not much on speeches, it's so gratifying to... leave you wallowing in the mess you've made. You're screwed, thank you, bye.

Moe-Walks-to-Rejects-Side-The-Simpson.gif

This is more appropriate to you now.

Beez-Mobbs double. I'm heading down to Qortsbet.
Forgive me Allah.

Who said that you are outgoing? You are not getting away with it that easy. back-to-back beez

Remove this Banner Ad

Back