Event Season 36 - All-SFA Presentation - Live 6:20pm AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for putting this together Kennedy Parker and TheInjuryFactory

So happy to see a combination of all-SFA debutants as well as regulars on this team
A special shoutout to my teammates Cap RonnieRaven and Senor M for your outstanding seasons - so proud of the representation in the end

Great job on a well-run night, Kennedy Parker, TheInjuryFactory, and manangatang!

Congratulations to all those selected in the Season 36 All-SFA squad!

Shoutout to my Demon teammates who thoroughly deserve the honour; manangatang, Headless, Gralin (and as a rookie!), and sausageroll (also as a rookie!). Nice to see The Filth Wizard extend his lead out to 15 selections -- quite remarkable!

Interestingly since Season 30, and having joined only in Season 34, the Ophidian Old Boys have had more selections (6) than the Sin City Swamprats (5), West Coast Wonders (5), and Fighting Furies (3). Tigerturbulance

Great job on a well-run night, Kennedy Parker, TheInjuryFactory, and manangatang!

Congratulations to all those selected in the Season 36 All-SFA squad!

Shoutout to my Demon teammates who thoroughly deserve the honour; manangatang, Headless, Gralin (and as a rookie!), and sausageroll (also as a rookie!). Nice to see The Filth Wizard extend his lead out to 15 selections -- quite remarkable!

Interestingly since Season 30, and having joined only in Season 34, the Ophidian Old Boys have had more selections (6) than the Sin City Swamprats (5), West Coast Wonders (5), and Fighting Furies (3). Tigerturbulance

Bloody hell this looks good

1701999046653.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back