Event SEASON 36 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL COUNT - START 6:15PM AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

VycBnEgg.gif

Hello and welcome to the Season 36 Mobbenfuhrer Medal count to determine the SFA's best and fairest.

The Mobbs Medal is awarded to the best and most consistent player as judged by the Sim. Each game, the sim randomly generates text commentary, stats as well as the best 3 players for each game. These votes are collected by the Simmers and sent privately to the Admin to be recorded.

Tonight's program will be as follows:
  • Fred Medal Presentation (Award for Leading Goal Kicker)
  • SFACA MVP Presentation (Award for best sim performer voted by the committee decided by the Administrator)
  • Frankston Rover Award Presentation (Award for best contribution as awarded by the Administrator)
  • EKA Medal Presentation (Award for most Outstanding Rookie as decided by the committee)
  • Mobbs Medal Winner Presentation

The official count will commence shortly, but first I would like to say a massive thank you to volunteers who made this night possible. The game-by-game write-ups are done by Grand Uncle Horace, Mooch and Falconista. All vote and banner graphics are produced by TheInjuryFactory.

I'd also like to thank the sim team MWPP, Cadsky, Dingster, philreich, Wosh and FootyGuy13 on the tremendous work done across the season. manangatang on helping manage league affairs and Falconista on reliably posting the ladder on a weekly basis as always.

Hello and welcome to the Season 36 Mobbenfuhrer Medal count to determine the SFA's best and fairest.

The Mobbs Medal is awarded to the best and most consistent player as judged by the Sim. Each game, the sim randomly generates text commentary, stats as well as the best 3 players for each game. These votes are collected by the Simmers and sent privately to the Admin to be recorded.

Tonight's program will be as follows:
  • Fred Medal Presentation (Award for Leading Goal Kicker)
  • SFACA MVP Presentation (Award for best sim performer voted by the committee decided by the Administrator)
  • Frankston Rover Award Presentation (Award for best contribution as awarded by the Administrator)
  • EKA Medal Presentation (Award for most Outstanding Rookie as decided by the committee)
  • Mobbs Medal Winner Presentation

The official count will commence shortly, but first I would like to say a massive thank you to volunteers who made this night possible. The game-by-game write-ups are done by Grand Uncle Horace, Mooch and Falconista. All vote and banner graphics are produced by TheInjuryFactory.

I'd also like to thank the sim team MWPP, Cadsky, Dingster, philreich, Wosh and FootyGuy13 on the tremendous work done across the season. manangatang on helping manage league affairs and Falconista on reliably posting the ladder on a weekly basis as always.
I'm excited to find out who won the FRED, should be an intense reveal!!

38efe0321268ae245cc2b7e9c2e1a4fb.gif

Red carpet for the next 25 min so I can copy all the graphics and write ups into a notepad or this is going to be a trainwreck that obliterates The Filth Wizard's View Attachment fiasco from everyone's memory.

What are the odds for all these? My bookie has no markets!
I'm glad you asked.
1702029326809.png

Okay, it doesn't answer your question but it's still a form guide for the favourites to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy Parker has spilled his wine, something about his carpet is now red.
He’s shaking with excitement knowing that this is the last one of these things he’s ever going to have to do.

On my second piece, what happened?
Well, first the Earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat and turned into oil...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back